Asset & Wealth Management - Training & Development Manager
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
Asset & Wealth Management Overview: J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset wealth management services. The Asset Wealth Management line of business serves institutional, ultra-high net worth, high net worth and individual clients through its Global Investment Management and Wealth Management & Investment Solutions businesses. With client assets of $2.5 trillion and assets under management of $1.8 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world. (Assets as of Dec. 31, 2016)
· Influence AWM’s culture through effective, mandatory online training;
· Develop a pipeline of diverse talent for leadership and management roles
· Enhance senior leader effectiveness through targeted interventions and consulting.
· New Hire & Asset Wealth Management (AWM) Analyst Program - develop and deliver a best-in-class global AWM New Hire Platform serving employees from Analyst/non-officer to MD levels. Manage the training curriculum of the three-year AWM Analyst Program.
· Digital Learning - provide first-rate digital learning experiences through mandatory and open enrollment training, oversee assignment of mandatory online training, manage the learning intranet and support learners.
The primary responsibility of the AWM Training & Development Manager is to be a “Trusted Advisor” and strategic Learning Partner supporting the AWM teams in achieving their business objectives, through a robust learning and new hire on-boarding strategy that is globally consistent and scalable.
The AWM Training & Development Manager will manage a team of 3 and will be responsible for the management and oversight of the AWM new hire and mandatory training platforms.
Roles & Responsibilities
· Formulating the AWM learning strategy by identifying needs, leveraging existing AWM Talent Institute and Center of Excellence training solutions as appropriate, and addressing line of business specific training requirements.
· Serving as the liaison between the AWM business and the Learning Centers of Excellence to ensure AWM mandatory training courses are developed, assigned and rolled out in a timely manner.
· Effectively consulting with business leaders to understand strategic business priorities and specific business challenges faced; understanding the training programs that need to be rolled out to the business.
· Enhancing the AWM new hire on-boarding strategy and experience by working with the business to understand hiring and professional development needs. AWM representative in firm wide on-boarding initiatives.
· Strong collaboration with the Human Resource Business Partners, AWM Training Partner organizations, and the AWM Talent Institute to ensure the learning and new hire on-boarding strategies are understood and supported.
· Management of the digital learner experience, including virtual induction and orientation, and mandatory training courses
o Development of the on-boarding marketing and communications strategy.
o Management of AWM’s online digital footprint.
· Oversight of new hire programming and initiatives, including the global new analyst initial training program, new analyst continuing education curriculum, and experienced hire programming and initiatives.
· Representing AWM on the Central Review Team (CRT) through which all mandatory training is reviewed and approved; engaging relevant others during review as appropriate; participating in CRT special projects.
· Managing the quarterly mandatory online training assignment and communication cycle.
· Ensuring AWM leverages the learning@jpmc platform to support employees in maximizing their performance and career potential through a variety of learning opportunities.
· Analyzing training results and metrics in order to report business impact to business stakeholders
Qualifications, Experience & Attributes
· BA required, MA preferred with a minimum of 10-12+ years of experience in Banking / Financial Services of which at least 3 should be in a similar role & profile.
· Exposure to current training methodologies is an advantage.
· Experience managing and developing a high performing team.
· Proven relationship builder with 3+ years’ experience building and influencing meaningful relationships with multiple stakeholders in multiple locations.
· Ability to work both independently as well as perform as a member of a high performing team in a project deadline driven environment.
· Display the highest professional standards, high client centricity, and being innovative by challenging the status quo.
· Strong Interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with impact at all levels.
Competencies: Management / Client Centricity / Business Awareness / Adaptability / Innovative / Strategic Thinking / Problem Solving / Quality Orientation / Self - Motivated
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.