This role is to work on a regulatory reporting platform in Investment Banking Technology as a Application Developer in
the development team. This role is based in Mumbai and is a part of a global regulatory reporting team which is spread
across Asia, EMEA and North America and reporting to the India lead. Candidate will be expected to have a strong
technical background, possess excellent inter-personal skills and individual contributors.
1. Engage and manage technical project teams during the initiation, discovery, design, validation and rollout phases to
ensure delivery of projects on-time and within budget.
2. Ensure high quality delivery during all phases of the SDLC and ensure a right balance is maintained between quality,
functionality, schedule and cost.
3. Effectively manage stakeholder expectations, facilitate decision-making by providing right level of information and timely
escalation, when required.
4. Comply with the JPMC Project Life Cycle and internal processes.
- Overall experience of 8+ years with hands-on exposure on the following technologies – Oracle PL/SQL, Oracle DB,
Linux, Java/J2EE, Shell scripting.
- Project management experience is desirable.
- Attention to detail. Should be capable of drilling down to project issues (technical and business) and guiding the team to
- Being able to chair working group and steering committee meetings.
- Good negotiating skills.
- In-depth knowledge of IT Infrastructure components (Server, Network, Database, Storage, Backup).
- Thorough understanding of Agile & SDLC phases and essential documentation in each of these steps.
- Understanding of Cognos or any reporting tool
- Strong communication skills in English – verbal and written.
Desirable (but not essential)
- Understanding of investment banking products.
- Experience in one of these: Regulatory reporting, Finance, Risk or data warehousing.
- Working knowledge of Pentaho
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.