Seeking an experienced Application Owner
to lead the development of our Operation Technology –Document
Management Metadata and Events. This role owns the strategy, planning,
and execution of our product and integration with different document
repository within JPMC.
We are seeking a Scrum
product owner who will be responsible for the vision of the Composition
product set in line with Architecture and Design Authority guidelines.
In addition, the product owner will be responsible for converting the
existing waterfall demand/intake prioritization process into an Agile
scrum product backlog and work closely with each of the Composition
Agile teams in all Lines of Businesses to refine the backlog as part of sprint planning.
The Application Owner is responsible for working
within the Product Management team to help understand, prioritize and
define customer needs, while working as a member of an agile development
team. This position will manage tools, integrations, and best practices
to support our customers and API integration. Works on issues of
diverse scope requiring evaluation of a variety of factors, including an
understanding of current business and technology trends. Acts as
advisor to team members, including globally distributed teams, in
meeting schedules and/or resolving problems. Requires a minimum of 3 to 5
years of experience using Agile/Scrum principles and practices in a
Product Owner/Product Management discipline. Experience in the
financial services industry (preferably in product management
GENERAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prioritizes product backlog by ensuring changes in
market, business priorities including integration needs, and technology
advancements are reflected.
- Demonstrates leadership by establishing and
articulating a clear vision of success and how goals and objectives will
- Prepares and presents product plans. Identifies risks
and challenges, opportunities and growth strategies, business
integration needs, and retirement plans.
- Write requirements and acceptance criteria.
- Attend and actively participate in scrum meetings such as sprint planning, standup, demos, and retrospectives.
- Monitors and understands product’s profit and loss statement.
- Provides content for product roadmaps, ensures timely
delivery, and provides business reasons for any changes/revisions made
- Engages and interacts with clients during feedback
sessions, focus groups, user groups, and requirements gathering
sessions. Practices open and honest communications with clients.
- Acts as product launch manager when appropriate for new products or rollouts of major releases.
- Completes business scope documents and defines and documents user personas for individual products.
- Interacts and collaborates with key vendors, suppliers and partners.
- Coordinates and facilitates pilot activities acting
as primary contact with client, securing pilot agreement, and monitoring
progress. Determines success criteria and recommends “go / no go”
- Acts as escalation point for client issues that
require product change resolution (does not include standard problem
- Support and lead continuous improvement in the agile development process.
- Works closely with development teams to review
enhancement requests for strategic value and convey the product vision
to the team.
- Conduct client demos of new and upcoming functionality.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Certified Scrum Product Owner (CSPO), Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and/or other Agile/Scrum certifications a plus
- BS or BA or Equivalent Experience
- Experience working with globally distributed scrum teams a plus
- Requires general business skills, industry knowledge, financial management and planning skills, long-term vision, and executive presence
- Effective presentation and interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of financial services industry and associated products
- Excellent skills in communicating ideas both verbally and in written form in a clear, concise and professional manner
- Ability to utilize judgment in decision making process and decisions related to job tasks
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management in an organized, professional manner
- Customer service skills, understanding and focusing on clients’ needs, establishing credibility and building positive, professional, relationships with clients
- Team skills, including ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with all levels within organization, internally and externally
- Requires strong time management skills, attention to detail, and must be resourceful
- Analytical, problem solving skills
- Project management skills; ability to prioritize and complete tasks
- Requires leadership and negotiation skills
- Flexibility, versatility, dependability
- Experienced in Jira
Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve
nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities
and non-profits. You’ll support the
delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from
personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit
cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused
on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital
experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve
our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Company, you're not
just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one
of the world's biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide,
our team of 40,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from
enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as
innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud
development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to
hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the
financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Company we value the unique skills
of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on
diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and
offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build
your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that
impact the lives of people and companies around the world, we want to meet you.