This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
· BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
· Expertise in application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
· Advanced knowledge of architecture, design and business processes
· Keen understanding of financial control and budget management
· Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
· 10+ years’ experience with full development lifecycle from inception through implementation
· 10+ years’ experience with Java and Java Script related UI development such as JQuery or AngularJS
· 3+ years’ experience with Hadoop ecosystem technology stacks as HDFS, HBase, Hive, Pig, Spark, MapReduce, Cloudera etc.
· Experience with development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment.
Our Corporate Technology team relies on smart, driven people like you to develop applications and provide tech support for all our corporate functions across our network. Your efforts will touch lives all over the financial spectrum and across all our divisions: Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and within the Corporate Administrative Office. You’ll be part of a team specifically built to meet and exceed our evolving technology needs, as well as our technology controls agenda.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.