As a Technical Operations Analyst, you will be responsible for Level 1 monitoring and support. You will serve as liaison between Operations and the support groups. Make recommendations for automation of repetitive tasks, creating business cases for Development groups to provide needed tools and enhancements. Document and train staff for future support.
· Research issues escalated from Merchants, Operations internal system alerts, Help Desks, Support Groups and other departments.
· Provides accurate problem identification, ticket documentation and customer/vendor dialogue
· Documents small-to medium-scale projects and delivers presentations with minimal supervision
· Provides activity, progress and status reports to management and keeps management posted of any critical issues
· Follow escalation policies and procedures
· Perform Ad Hoc service requests and manual workflow activities.
· Minimum 3 years of overall professional experience in a large-scale, high availability, fast paced, distributed environment.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in a technical lead or support management role.
· Minimum 3 years’ experience with Tandem batch processing, including submitting jobs and validating data.
· Minimum 2 years’ experience in UNIX operating system functionality. UNIX administrative skills a plus
· Minimum 2 years' knowledge mainframe and/or tandem platforms
· Minimum 1 year experience using scheduler software such as Control-M, CA-7 and/or Netbatch.
· Basic knowledge of networking technology
· Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal, written, and listening skills with the ability to influence and lead others.
· Self-Starter with the ability to identify, troubleshoot, and skilled in problem solving and decision making.
· Proven ability to multi-task, prioritize and attention to detail in a fast paced ever changing environment.
· Ability to interact with individuals on all organizational levels.
· Establishes strong working relationships with team members and across functions.
· Ability to communicate with technical and non-technical customers.
· Able to work under pressure to resolve issues affecting the production services.
· Excellent analytical skills.
· Good project management skills.
· Minimum 2 years' of experience with Excel, Word, Access, Visio, and PowerPoint
· Minimum 2 years knowledge of relational databases
· Minimum 1 using Unix scripting such as ksh and perl
· Minimum 2 years knowledge of mainframe and/or tandem platforms
· Minimum 1 years’ experience with file transfer software such as SNDM & SFTP
· Understanding of monitoring tools a plus.
· Experience in payment processing / cards industry a plus
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.