As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world
- This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
- Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
- Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages <Recruiter to list specific language requirements for the posting>
- Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
- Investor Services QA require a Test Designer to develop BDD / TDD test scenarios for our automated Continuous Integration Framework. The candidate should be comfortable developing solid relationships with key stakeholders in the wider development and business team. The ability to produce Test Cases that focus on Business Scenarios and Business user entitlements across multiple applications is essential.
- The Test designer’s responsibilities will also include the definition of test data requirements, manual execution of test scripts and provision of status reports to the QA group and wider team.
- The successful candidate will work closely with Business Analysts, Developers and other test designers to agree acceptance criteria and Business scenarios from more detailed business requirements, functional specs and UX frameworks. The ability to design test scenarios to validate the functional and technical requirements is essential.
- The candidate should have a strong understanding of JIRA OR Quality Center/EALM and be able to use the tools to provide full transparency on test preparation, design and execution including defect management and reporting.
- The Candidate should also have a solid appreciation of the benefits of test automation and preferably have prior exposure to BDD or TDD techniques. An exposure to domains with Continuous Integration frameworks and BDD tools such as JBehave and Selenium would be beneficial. Having exposure to test automation tools is preferred as the individual will need to work with existing automation frameworks and be able to provide input on coverage and onboarding of manual regression test scenarios to the tools in a structured manor.
- The ability to effectively escalate and communicate QA/test issues with all fellow team members including business analysts, application developers, automation engineers and stakeholders is a must.
- 5+ yrs of QA experience.
- Automated testing experience/exposure with BDD/TDD in an agile or iterative environment using JBehave or Selenium.
- Experience working with Continuous integration tools e.g. Jenkins.
- Working knowledge of Jira filters and dashboards.
- Working knowledge of VQC/ALM for test planning, execution and tracking.
- Experience designing tests against Services and Stored Procedures
- Strong data analysis skills.
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Hands on GUI testing experience.
- Extensive experience testing web based applications and reporting.
- Strong Automation experience using tools such as JBehave, Selenium, QTP.
Our Corporate & Investment Bank relies on innovators like you to build and maintain the technology that helps us safely service the world’s important corporations, governments and institutions. You’ll develop solutions for a bank entrusted with holding $18 trillion of assets and $393 billion in deposits. CIB provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk, and extends liquidity in markets spanning over 100 countries around the world.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.