J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Operations Analyst will be responsible for ensuring high quality NAV Delivery. The successful candidate will partner with other lines of business and offshore partners. The successful candidate will be focus on NAV deliver, oversight and reporting.
· Have a thorough understanding of the theoretical and technical nature of mutual fund accounting and administration
· Developing a thorough knowledge of your client base, prospectus, documentation, etc.
· Working with investment operations, reconciliations, shareholder services and financial reporting teams internally to agree internal deadlines to ensure external client deadlines are met
· Performing quality assurance checks on information received internally from other supporting functions
· Producing accurate and timely Net Asset Values
· Producing ad hoc reports for clients
· Creating, maintaining and updating procedures for the funds
· Ensuring compliance with all controls and procedures outlined in the procedures manual and general company policies
· Working closely with the new business team and clients through the on-boarding process
· Ensuring all schedule work is completed by agreed deadlines, checklists are signed and files contain all required
· Identifying efficiencies and areas for improvement to reduce risk and become more efficient
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.