J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families. Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
STM- Job Description – TS APAC Capture
• Manage documentation aspects of TS Client onboarding process which includes Scanning and indexing of client documentation package and documentation review.
• Support the execution of Document Inventory Management system (DIMs) automated workflow which includes scanning and indexing of client onboarding documentation
• Work closely with Implementation and Sales colleagues and other team members across regions to maximize performance of DIMs and other client onboarding initiatives
• Work closely with managers to provide feedback to improve DIMs workflow process
• Provide administration support, tracking, and reporting as required.
• Performance of due diligence process and control-related activities.
• Responsible for meeting client deliverables with a high level of timeliness and accuracy
• Regular reviews of procedures assuring new processes are documented
• Prepare MIS / Scorecard as required by TL/PM. And monitor all relevant MIS data ensuring all issues have been resolved expediently
• Adhere to all JPMorgan Chase and department policies
• Provide support to team colleagues as required
• Meet or Exceed Scorecard Objectives
• Process request efficiently to maintain current portfolio and ensure aged items are escalated appropriately
• Has to be extremely client-focused and result-oriented in approach
• Manage documentation aspects of TS Client on-boarding process which includes preparation of client documentation package and documentation review
• Support the execution of Document Inventory Management system (DIMs) automated workflow which includes scanning and indexing of client on-boarding documentation
• Work closely with Implementation and Sales colleagues and other team members across regions to maximize performance of DIMs and other client on-boarding initiatives
• Performance of due diligence process and control-related activities