As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity organization, you’re equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you’ll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You’ll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You’ll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
- Partner with Global Technology and business aligned tech architecture and engineering teams to enable ground floor security reviews of new technology and deployment approaches
- Define standards and patterns to be delivered firm wide leveraging key cyber security principles and security fundamentals
- Define firm-wide security controls for the UNIX environment and related infrastructure services including UNIX file permissions, service management, IP filters and firewalls, file sharing, remote administration, account security, patch and release management.
- Ensure defined controls must be implementable and measurable.
- Create an execution strategy that focuses on embedding UNIX security controls into existing practices to enhance effectiveness.
- Successfully identify risk and demonstrate a reduction of risk across the UNIX environment.
- Establish and lead working groups to develop positions and drive approval for UNIX controls.
- Manage applicable standards and procedures translating security requirements into easily understood controls
- Maintain subject matter expertise of the core discipline(s) for which you support.
- Interface with Audit and IRM to coordinate and fulfill information requests
- 5+ years of programming experience in enterprise class applications, with a core competency in designing and implementing service integration applications.
- Proven expertise and depth in Python development in addition to experience with other Object Oriented Programming (OOP) languages - Java, Ruby….
Excellent understanding of integration with third party APIs (Webservices, JSON, REST, XML etc.)
- Experience with asynchronous messaging such as IBM MQ, Apache Qpid, Apache Kafka
- Experience with source code tools Subversion and Stash/Git
- Experience with Agile scrum methodology and tools (JIRA,Confluence)
- Solid experience in test-driven development, unit testing, continuous development and continuous integration technologies (Jenkins).
- Experience in utilizing relational database or No SQL database.
- Proficiency in development environment using Tomcat, Websphere etc.
- Relevant work experience in developing highly scalable and resilient applications.
- Strong experience with monitoring tools (Splunk, Dynatrace)
Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.