As an experienced professional in our Cybersecurity organization, you’re equally committed to watching over our data today, as well as finding innovative new ways to protect it in the future. To do that, you’ll help lead a highly motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. You’ll use your leadership skills to give guidance, best practice advice and support across all our business and technology groups. You’ll take the lead on incident response, risk reviews and vulnerability assessments, identifying threats, all of which ladder up to driving and selecting cost-effective solutions. You’ll deploy best practices, new policies, and emerging trends to strengthen our strategic roadmap. You’ll keep management, executive directors, managing directors and stakeholders in the loop, as well as managing people and budgets. As part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global team of technologists and innovators, your work will have a massive impact, both on us as a company, as well as our clients and our business partners around the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent command of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Keen understanding of national and international laws, regulations, policies and ethics related to financial industry cybersecurity
- Noted cybersecurity expert, keeping technical skills current and participating in multiple forums
- Expertise in Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks
- Ability to identify network attacks and systemic security issues as they relate to threats and vulnerabilities, with focus on recommendations for enhancements or remediation
- Demonstrated experience with one or more of the current industry security standard frameworks (NIST, ISO, COBIT, etc.), solid and demonstrable comprehension of Information Security including vulnerability & compliance management, Data Loss Protection [DLP], emerging threats and attacks, strong understanding of perimeter and core infrastructure security, including an excellent understanding of web, server, messaging and database platforms
- 5+ years of business analysis (or equivalent work experience), 2+ years of technical delivery experience (Architecture, Application Development, Usability Design, Project Management, or Quality Assurance)
- Excellent business acumen with a strong ability to map business requirements to technical solutions, strong deductive reasoning, critical thinking, problem solving, and prioritization skills, ability to drive and craft senior level reporting and metrics, ability to build a strong people network within a large organization - effecting change and communicating clearly, solid understanding of technology, operations, and business processes, excellent written and verbal communication and organizational skills, aptitude for teaching and mentorship
- Preferred qualifications include: Information security certifications (such as CISSP, SANS or related certifications), knowledge of networking fundamentals (all OSI layers), knowledge of networking protocols and packet analysis, knowledge of Bluecoat, Siteminder, Guardium, Vormetric, and related encryption and tokenization technologies, experience with database technologies or Splunk, demonstrated understanding of financial sector, or other large organization, security and IT infrastructures, data Analysis – understand, interpret, validate, manipulate data using excel and other tools, and present conclusions and recommendation
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.
It's time to take your career to the next level, and we can help. Apply today.