J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset and wealth management services. The Asset Management line of business serves institutional, ultra high net worth, high net worth and retail clients through its Global Investment Management and Global Wealth Management businesses. With client assets of $2.4 trillion and assets under management of $1.7 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
J.P. Morgan Asset Management is a leading investment manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match.
AM Technology Digital Marketing is seeking a well rounded hands-on technologist that is experienced in building systems that support the Investment Management cycle.
Leadership Competencies expected:
- Self motivated to keep abreast of evolving technologies, industry trends and evaluating the relevance of these technologies to solve business / technology problems.
- Prototypes on new UI technologies and rationalizes the adoption of next generation technologies into a large organization by establishing standards & reference applicationsDesigns, analyzes, develops, codes, tests, debugs and documents to satisfy business requirements for large, complex projects.
- Adheres to architecture standards, risk management and security policies
- Identifies problems by detecting patterns or connections; researches and analyzes problems; determines alternative solutions and creates action steps to solve the problem; thinks and acts quickly and effectively in a variety of situations; solves the problem while maintaining a balance between the time invested, the amount of information needed and the magnitude of the problem; evaluates both the short- and long-term consequences of decisions.
- Conducts code reviews.
- 5+ years of experience.
- Excellent technical and analytical skills.
- Design and development of web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications.
- User Interface and Design Experience, ADA
- Experience with web/internet technologies.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in web user interface technologies (AngularJS/ReactJS, Bootstrap, Grunt, iOS, Hybrid app development).
- Proven track record of delivering results.
- Strong communication and influence skills.
- Knowledgeable and comfortable working in an Agile Environment.
- Experience with multiple technologies and design techniques.
- Experience with frameworks that improves software and platform security.
Technology Skill Set
- ReactJS, jQuery, Bootstrap, SMACSS
- Build/Packaging tools - Grunt, NPM, Bower,
- Testing Tools - Karma, Jasmine, Phantom
- Jersey/CXF for RESTful Services
- Apache Tomcat
- Web User Design Experience
- Hybrid mobile app development
- Chromium, OpenFin
- iOS, XCode
- ADA Standards
- KendoUI, Ionic, Sencha extJS
- Content Delivery Network – Akamai, Kulu Valley, Brightcove, Brighttalk
- Content Management Systems – Adobe AEM, Oracle Web Center