JP Morgan Chase
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/
Our Firmwide Risk Function
Our Firmwide Risk function is focused on cultivating a stronger, unified culture that embraces a sense of personal accountability for developing the highest corporate standards in governance and controls across the firm. Business priorities are built around the need to strengthen and guard the firm from the many risks we face, financial rigor, risk discipline, fostering a transparent culture and doing the right thing in every situation. We are equally focused on nurturing talent, respecting the diverse experiences that our team of Risk professionals bring and embracing an inclusive environment.
Chase Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves consumers and small businesses with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, small business banking and lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. Consumer & Community Banking Risk Management partners with each CCB sub-line of business to identify, assess, prioritize and remediate risk. Types of risk that occur in consumer businesses include fraud, reputation, operational, credit, market and regulatory, among others.
A Strategic Analytics Associate role in Small Business Banking Risk Management team will allow you to have chance to learn, develop, grow and make big business contributions via providing thoughtful leadership and analytic skills to develop, monitor and manage small business lending risk and performance. Ability to identify key risks and problems, conduct in depth research, and articulate well the defined proposed solutions is essential.
- Conduct analyses assessing business banking customer P&L, risks and opportunities to develop new credit risk strategies and drive healthy business growth with full cycle view of risk and profitability
- Familiar with Commercial and Consumer attributes to develop the best of class small business risk strategy in the industry through advanced analytical and segmentation techniques.
- Deep understanding of business with good data analyses to support initiatives from business partners, such as marketing, finance and other risk functions.
- Work with risk execution to implement, validate, and monitor the strategy quality and its performance; Ensure robust control and governance to manage operational risk.
- Work with governance and control groups to support internal audit and external regulatory requests.
- Manage projects in a cross-functional orgs working collaboratively across Risk COE's and xLOB functions, such as small business credit card and commercial banking.