Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) serves 50 million customers with a broad range of consumer financial services, including personal banking, investment advice, small business lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments and auto financing. Our 160,000 employees serve our customers by following Chase's Five Keys to A Great Customer Experience.
Consumer Banking and Chase Wealth Management
Join the Consumer Banking and Chase Wealth Management Human Resources Team and be part of a customer first focused, innovative and evolving Human Resource organization who consults with Chase leaders across the country to design people strategies, develop people leaders and talent to deliver great employee experiences, customer experiences and business results.
Reporting to the Senior HR BP for Chase Wealth Management, this role will be responsible for partnering with the Senior HR BP to drive the Human Capital Strategy for the Chase Wealth Management executive office, field investment employees, as part of the Consumer Banking business (40k+ employees across 5 Divisions). S/he will help manage the Chase Wealth Management portfolio of people strategies, as well as personally lead and deliver on project and process improvement initiatives that impact the entire organization. This individual will work as part of the Consumer Banking HRBP team and regularly face off to the Head of Chase Wealth Management, as well as the senior leadership team and functional partners. S/he will be responsible for stepping in for the Senior HR BP, leading key initiatives end-to-end, and ensuring a cohesive strategy is built for many of the projects delivered by HR. In addition, this role is responsible for monitoring and tracking progress, escalation of risks, and stakeholder management.
The ideal candidate is passionate about understanding our internal and external customers, solving problems and apt to uncover both the underlining issues as well as to suggest innovative yet practical solutions. We are looking for someone who will thrive in a dynamic, fast paced environment, and who has strong project management skills, the ability to influence without authority and great execution. The candidate will need a strong sense of urgency and excellent attention to detail.
- Partner with Chase Wealth Management Senior HR Business Partner to drive human capital initiatives across the entire Consumer Banking Wealth Management.
- Lead projects and assignments that would be leveraged and delivered across the broader CB HR team.
- Deliver organizational effectiveness activities across the business to improve people performance
- Work closely with HRBP colleagues and HR SMEs to identify the current and future needs of the business and support HR strategies, priorities, plans and interventions to ensure successful results.
- Engage regularly with stakeholders in the business to ensure we constantly put the employee and customer at the center of what we do, i.e. get buy-in, hear directly from the employees, drive initiatives via appropriate distribution methods, etc.
- Conduct various types of data collection efforts. Analyze results, identify trends and produce executive ready scorecards, presentations and associated analytics.
- Stay abreast of business and workplace trends. Analyze people processes, information and trends to make recommendations to leaders of the business for continuous improvement.
- Ensure appropriate controls are in place and managed effectively for all critical HR processes.
- Primary point of contact and delegate, as needed for interactions on Chase Wealth Management human capital initiatives.
Required Overall Qualifications
- Proven track record in leading projects and long-term initiatives that have resulted in favorable business results
- 5-7 years of HRBP or HR Project Management experience in a large, fast paced organization driving results.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Highly motivated, results-oriented, and client-focused
- Advanced PC skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Business Objects)
- Desired: Working knowledge of the various HR Processes and an ability to link HR Strategy to Business Goals
- Strong interpersonal skills, both written and verbal communication and proven ability to work with senior management; and be a delegate when needed
- Experience creating executive level presentations, and ability to synthesize info into easily digestible presentations
- Ability to synthesize information to reach logical conclusions and evaluation and present findings
- Ability to influence and direct activities or resources outside of direct control
Project and Time Management
- Strong Project Management skills, able to work under strict deadlines with flexible working hours
- Strong time management; ability to prioritize; ability to handle confidential/ sensitive information on a frequent basis
- Strong follow-up skills and proven attention to details
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and must be able to work independently as part of a small high impact team
- Must be able to prioritize workload and adapt to changing demands
- Analytical, quantitative, and technical skills used to leverage data to create HR strategies that support and drive business results
- Proven business analytical skills; utilizes critical thinking and analytical skills regularly to identify issues and trends, develop solutions and/or recommendations to address root cause
- Excellent judgment and demonstrated ability to make sound decisions and be creative in developing alternative solutions in a fast paced environment
Collaboration / Relationship Building
- Ability to anticipate needs and collaborate/strategize with team members
- Ability to establish rapport and relationships with internal and external customers
- Success working collaboratively and developing strong, positive working relationships