VP of Change Management
Req #: 180002146
Job Category: Marketing/Communications
Chase is the U.S. consumer and commercial banking business of JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM), a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide. Chase serves nearly half of America's households with a broad range of financial services, including personal banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they want to bank: 5,200 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Marketing and Communications provides functional support to CCB’s Marketing Organizations. We are looking to hire a self-motivated & passionate Change Management professional to join our Marketing Demand Management and Execution Team. The candidate will be responsible for shaping and driving process transformation and adoption across all Marketing departments, ensuring that risks/issues are triaged promptly and that resolution plans are swiftly put in place. This will require excellent problem solving, team work, influence and communication skills.
We are currently seeking candidates who can lead end-to-end assessment and resolution of complex business process and organizational issues in the context of a transformational roadmap impacting the entire CCB Marketing community. The ideal candidate will have strong client management skills, executive-level communication skills, and the ability to structure and scope complex problems and apply a range of analytical tools to develop solutions to those problems. Previous experiences in driving both strategic and tactical process improvement initiatives and/or management consulting project experience are highly desirable. Specifically, the role will entail:
- Completing an assessment of current state job skills versus target state job skills and facilitating the discussion of change that is needed.
- Building relationships with marketing professionals, technologists and other stake holders to facilitate team's interaction with them.
Conducting interviews with key contacts across the organization to gather baseline information.
Gathering, modeling and analyzing data to test hypothesis and size process change and migration initiatives.
Partnering with stakeholders to create and launch transformational change management initiatives.
Leading collaborative working sessions to iteratively define and develop target operational processes that optimally leverage the tools and capabilities that the Marketing Roadmap will deliver.
Compiling presentations to summarize findings/recommendations and present to the leadership team.
Working closely with the leadership team to develop and refine recommended solutions to resolve process transformation and adoption issues.
- Providing back log input to the product owners to optimize adoption and impact.
Identifying gaps, questions, risks, and issues related to candidate target operational processes.
Driving definition and ownership for actions related to transformational change management.
· 7 plus years of experience in organizational change management and process improvement.
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to bring ideas from the professional disciplines of facilitation, coaching, conflict management, and mediation, to help teams achieve high performance.
· Six Sigma, Process improvement or Lean practice management
· Deep Familiarity with Agile or Lean IT practices.
· Experience with Agile implementations in Waterfall organizations
· Experience in Marketing, Banking, and Technology domains.
· Excellent coaching and mentoring skills.
· Advanced MS Office skills with focus on Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint.