About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment BankJ.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world's most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.Key Responsibilities:Provided with a set of clients, the Compliance Reporting Specialist would be responsible for:
- Post-Trade monitoring - Investigate investment guideline breaches with the investment manager; assist client in the breach resolution process
- Creating and sustaining strong client relationships.
- Interpreting investment mandates to identify "rules"
- Agreeing reporting criteria with clients
- Maintaining existing fund "rules" within the system and tailoring available solutions to client changing needs in a timely manner.
- Discussing industry practice, product development and evolving regulations with the client.
- Logical, problem-solving, technical person would be ideally suited.The successful candidate will need to either have, or swiftly acquire, knowledge of financial instruments, including derivatives.
- Degree in related technical area (such as Finance, Mathematics, Economics, Computer Sciences or Business) advantageous but not essential.
- Qualification involving financial instruments is beneficial.
- Minimum 3 years experience working in Fund Services/Asset management/ Finance Industry
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skillsAdditionally, the successful candidate would have at least two of the following key attributes, demonstrated by suitable experience:
- Strong client servicing experience
- Coding or report writing experience, ideally with logic-based database systems
- Excellent financial market and instrument knowledge
- Compliance reporting product knowledge
- Fluency in written & spoken Mandarin/ Japanese/ Korean
- PC literacy, especially in Microsoft® Excel
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.