Bangalore Operations Supervisor - GBDS Mail & Print Services
Req #: 180013395
Job Category: Admin & Facilities Services
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for
consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial
transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial
Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products
and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits,
institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals
Our corporate functions support the entire
organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit,
Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
Business and Document Services (GBDS) is the corporation's primary print
production and distribution unit for JPMorgan Chase. GBDS consists
primarily of two departments, Print and Mailing services.
GBDS seeks a
Mail & Printing Lead / Business Analysis that will work as part of a
team focused on the various disciplines that support the management in
India and APAC region.
The Bangalore Mail & Printing Lead / Business Analyst will report to the India GBDS Location Manager. They
will be the point of contact for the implementation of Mail &
Printing initiatives in Bangalore and also provide analytical focus to
all GBDS functions in the India location. This
role will work in partnership with Regional Mail & Printing leads
and Regional GBDS Business Manager to ensure global strategies,
processes and procedures are implemented where appropriate. They
will develop and implement strategies domestically and ensure all
standard operating procedures and corporate policies are in place for
Primary contact for implementation of
operational objectives, programs, policies and initiatives, liaising and
coordinating with Regional Print & Mail teams and Location Managers
to ensure successful roll out.
- Primary contact for Audit & Compliance to ensure controls are in place for these functions.
- Review current operating procedures and identify inefficiencies and then develops initiatives and solutions
- Coordinates training and education sessions for these functions.
- Financial Analysis
- Risk & Controls
- Policy & Compliance
- Business Information Reporting
- Lead and drive delivery of core GBDS
functions - Manage Print Service, Mail / Courier Distribution projects
and mass print production responsibilities range from design to
- Gaining a comprehensive understanding of
existing solution capabilities and influence design and solutions for
- Detailed data gathering and end to end solution analysis regarding digital document archival
- Key input to business benefits of any proposals to build out capabilities
- Close collaboration with internal
parties, including product management, product solutions, operations,
technology, risk and compliance to ensure that commercial benefits are
realized at least in line with the business case (and to identify
obstacles preventing the realization of business cases)
- Close collaboration with internal clients
- Ensure/construct detailed current and end-state process maps/process flows as required
- Create and maintain structured project
management documentation in line with the requirements of the GBDS
Project Management Lifecycle
- Provide regular verbal and written status updates as required by different stakeholders
- Support the testing teams throughout testing definition and execution
- Establish, agree and maintain cross functional support processes for all technology solutions implemented that are GBDS owned
- Provide continuing support for all GBDS delivered solutions
- Invoices processing and charge out support
- Back up for other GBDS services
- Legal & Regulatory: Requirement from Ministry of Environment and Forests (MoEF) on eWaste,
- Increased focus on security access administration for GBDS staff
- At least 5 + years in the financial industry’s corporate service area. Experience in the field of Manage print services, Document Management solutions, Document archival, Mail & Courier.
- Project management and MIS Analysis are a plus
- Strong communication and relationship building skills: partnering with internal clients, coordination with outsourced vendors, and good communication within the team
- Proven project management skills, preferably with a focus on document management or digital document creation and processing
- Experience of managing small to medium sized projects through to successful delivery
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with senior stakeholders.
- Flexibility, leadership and personal excellence with strong implementation and communication skills.
- Strong people management skills and team management experience.
- Background in document composition would be beneficial
- Ability to work as part of a team delivering and managing change in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize different projects and align deliveries
- Lean Six Sigma experience would be beneficial (green belt or above)
- Formal Project Management qualification
- Leadership: be personally accountable for achieving key milestones on the product development & Delivery roadmap
- Initiative: be able to move product initiatives forward in a cross-functional and matrixed organizational model