Variety of Operations functions centered on the processing of data and documentation including loan servicing, securities settlement, confirmations, deposit exceptions/returns, vault processing, research, corporate actions, bank-by-mail, documentation review, document handling, document preparation, document processing, transaction processing, remittance processing and transfer agency activities. These roles may involve the physical and electronic handling of information.
As a Transaction Processing Specialist you will:
▪ Handles voluntary corporate action announcements
▪ Complete corporate action event announcements
▪ Monitors work queues
▪ Resolves transaction exceptions or rejects
▪ Security Wire Transfer processing
▪ Performs complex inquiries and research
▪ Completes routine operational balancing and reconciliations
▪ Handles open item or payable/receivable resolutions
▪ May have direct customer contact
▪ Serves as a subject matter expert for the area
▪ Processes complex non-routine accounts or transactions, performing investigations and repairs
▪ Analyzes information to determine accuracy and completeness of the data
▪ Performs research inquiries regarding reference data setup or maintenance
Skills required are advanced:
▪ Organizational skills
▪ Attention to detail
▪ Problem solving
▪ MS Office skills
▪ Oral & written communication
▪ Client relationship
▪ Time management
▪ Analytical skills
Knowledge required is advanced:
▪ LOB knowledge
▪ Business processes and procedures
▪ Product knowledge
▪ Industry knowledge
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.