Commercial Banking serves global clients, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions, and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging in billions of dollars. Our Commercial Bankers serve these clients by operating in 14 of the 15 top U.S. major markets. Our professionals' industry knowledge and experience combined with our dedicated service model, comprehensive solutions, and local expertise to make us the #1 commercial bank in our retail branch footprint.
Wholesale Loans Technology supports Commercial Lending activities (Bi-Lateral or Multi-Lateral Loans) for multiple lines of businesses of JP Morgan Chase. LoanIQ is the primary Loan Accounting and Servicing Platform and Aurora is an in-house applications supporting loan activities from origination and syndication, loan maintenance to secondary loan trading.
This role is for a senior developer to work with the Wholesale Loan Technology team at JPMorgan, Bangalore office. As a member of the Wholesale Loan Technology Collateral team, you will be working on the build out of the Collateral Perfection application (CTRAC), a multi-year strategic investment leveraging Agile and fortress architecture principles. You will be a part of a high performing team responsible for the creation of the firm’s single system of record for the perfection of collateral across all Lines of Business supporting all collateral functions required during the life of a loan. You will be designing and implementing the emerging architecture of the system, recommending UX standards, and contributing to architecture workshops.
You should bring strong communication and comprehension skills, strong design and development experience and experience working in an Agile environment with continuous integration and delivery. You should be able to apply your experience to identify the right path forward, execute the next steps and get work done as an individual or as a team or with management support. You should be able to collaborate and work effectively in a team and across teams. A successful individual will be a problem solver, bring in development efficiencies to the team and improve the velocity of the team.
Specifically the role requires you to:
• Design, analyze, develop, test, debug, and model the system components necessary to produce potentially shippable product iterations with each sprint.
• Deliver high quality code that complies with standards and satisfies architectural tests.
• Perform pair programming and assist the team in supporting the application in all required environments.
• Provide estimates for user stories utilizing planning poker.
• Participate in product backlog prioritization, story mapping, and story splitting activities.
• Prepare and lead sprint review meetings showcasing completed product backlog items to the product owner and subject matter experts.
• Proactively look to develop and implement best practices across the entire project team, practicing continuous process improvement.
• Collaborate face to face and virtually with the Product Owner, Operations and Technology partners around the world.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.