Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) Global Service Operations (GSO) is responsible for managing the firm's global storage portfolio and global GTI server portfolio of nearly 10,000 server operating system instances across plan, build and operate. The organization drives product management, engineering standards and productivity initiatives for global storage and GTI led server technologies across the firm, as well as managing selected application services, including web hosting, middleware, source code management and database management.
The Merchant Serviced Technology Infrastructure team within Global Service Operations (GSO) supports and manages the Infrastructure for Merchant Services. As part of the Digital and CCB Business Critical Services organization, the Merchant Services Infrastructure team is a customer-focused organization for both business and technology teams. The Merchant Services Infrastructure Team is in need of an Infrastructure Support Vice President (VP) to deliver management information across the GSO organization and directly to customer. The individual will work directly with various partners of the organization to develop and manage relevant, timely and concise reporting and metrics surrounding organizational functional goals, priorities and service objectives aligning with the overall GTI strategy. This self-motivated individual will provide critical reporting and metrics aimed at achieving strategic targets in the areas of incident management, change management, impact identification, management communication, Risk and Controls, service improvement, and delivery.
The candidate will be directly responsible for the timely resolution of all service impacting incidents with relevance to their specific Business alignment. Furthermore, as part of an extended Team the successful candidate with provide cross business, cross regional coverage where appropriate to ensure consistent service delivery across the supported in-scope application infrastructure. The candidate will be responsible for the individual delivery of aligned technology resources, and is expected to partner across GTI Service Operations and GTI Service Delivery to deliver a tangible and measurable business value across the holistic service provision for the supported infrastructure scope. Active participation in incident resolution, thorough and extensive root cause investigation and remediation, stability and improvement initiatives and extended business partnership is expected.
· 7+ years of experience with Business Intelligence, Project Management, Metrics and Reporting, or Technology Operations
· Proficiency in MS Excel and PowerPoint/PitchPro
· Must be able to design business-focused reporting and executive messaging that is clear, concise, and actionable
· Must be able to identify trends and draw then communicate conclusions from data
· Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence a broad range of individuals across various complex businesses and key support functions, capable of developing meaningful relationships across teams and stakeholders to deliver against strategic priorities
· Highly motivated team player with excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter with the ability to think creatively and laterally
· Proven ability to multi-task under pressure and within an environment of rapidly changing priorities
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.