The Global Fixed Income Securities Cash Middle Office is primarily responsible for the
trade management and control of both the standard and non standard elements of the
business. Products include:
- Mortgage Backed Securities and Whole Loans
- Asset Backed Securities and Loans
- Commercial Mortgage Backed Securities and Loans
- Municipal Securities
- Tax Oriented Investments
- Asset Based Lending
- Special Opportunities (Max Recovery, Tax Liens)
- Repos, Corporate Bonds, Treasuries
As an analyst on the Syndicate Operations team your primary responsibilities include
timely and accurate set-up of new deal Information and dissemination of that
information to Syndicate Members, DTCC, and other deal partners as well as final
settlements and relative accounting. The Syndicate Operations team is responsible for
the strict control of deal regulatory requirements and liaising with internal departments
and escalating to management where appropriate. Syndicate Operations works
independently from the Front Office and are key to the control of our business ensuring
the highest level of quality is achieved at all times. The candidate will work closely with
Banking, Trading, Finance, Senior Management, Technology, Operations, Audit,
Compliance and the Client. In this role one should be familiar with fixed income
products, efficient with their time, and be comfortable working in a fast paced
- Provide operational support for Corporate, Public Finance, and Securitized Product
Group Syndicates primarily in the deal process from announcement to expense
- Product coverage includes Municipal, Corporate and Asset-Backed securities.
- Understand Fees & Expenses involved with a Syndicate new issue, including the
accounting and settlement procedures with co-managers.
- Understand system flow and front to back operations of trade processing including
settlements, PnL, front office and other middle office groups.
- Understand trade reporting rules to regulatory bodies including the MSRB and FINRA.
- Produce Metrics reporting for upper management and control teams within the Middle
- Ensure all issues are dealt with effectively and resolved accordingly in a timely
- Drive Middle Office change management in coordination with Technology to increase
automation and controls.
- Review, collaborate and prepare potentially new operational procedures in line with
changes and developments in the business.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.