Home Lending Advisors within CD, BSC, and HE are required to build a relationship with the customer, and through inbound and outbound consultative sales techniques, match the most appropriate Home Lending product with the customer’s need. Home Lending Advisors are also required to solicit referral business from existing Client, Realtor, Corporate, and Branch relationships to build their own sources of business.
The Consumer Direct Home Lending Advisor may serve client needs in all 50 states and must be familiar with associated programs, policies, and procedures.
Consumer Direct is a nationally scoped direct-to-consumer business with teams of Home Lending located in sales centers in Phoenix, Columbus, and Milwaukee.
Consumer Direct specializes in customer retention and new customer acquisition refinance transactions, purchase money mortgages, eCommerce originations, Corporate Relocation, and Home Equity in all 50 states. Leads for Consumer Direct are sourced from centrally managed direct mail, media advertising, cross sell efforts, statement programs, Chase.com, electronic newsletters, outbound lead sourcing, and other marketing efforts.
Consumer Direct/Branch Sales Center supports the Consumer Bank in providing mortgage solutions to consumers for Retail Bank Branches that do not have an assigned loan officer —based in Downers Grove.
Consumer Direct/Home Equity also supports the Consumer Bank in providing Home Equity solutions to consumers via our Retail Bank Branches through Home Equity Centers in Milwaukee and Phoenix.
• Proactive Consultative Selling on inbound and outbound calls
• Ability to learn/retain complex Mortgage Products, Programs, and Policies for all 50 States
• Attention to detail while managing a pipeline of customers commensurate with a consolidated sales environment
• Attention to Customer Satisfaction with internal and external clients
• Proficiency with multiple advanced computer systems
• Ability to maintain composure in a high volume, fast paced environment
• Adaptability to change
Principal Duties and Responsibilities (in order of importance):
• Consultative selling of mortgage programs in a fast paced telephone sales center environment.
• Meet or exceed Funded Loan targets via proactively converting inbound and outbound sales leads into applications/funded loans.
• Focus on the Customer via optimal product / rate program recommendations to potential customers; maintain follow up on all potential customers to secure new loan applications, set appropriate expectations and follow through via active communication throughout transaction and after loan closing.
• Accurately source all leads, log all contacts with prospects, and follow-up with referral sources.
• Responsible for adhering to all call monitoring attributes based on the standards set by the business.
• Actively develop referral relationships with Branches, Realtors, and other Centers of Influence
• Provide feedback on lead quality to management team and referral sources.
• Responsible for maintaining a consistently high level of accuracy during the application process.
• Responsible for actively managing pipeline of mortgages as they move through the origination process.
• Cross Selling or referring other Chase products.
• Manage changing mix of daily inbound and outbound call volume
**Must be able to work 10:00am–7:00pm Monday-Friday with rotating Saturdays about every six weeks.**
• Prefer two years of commission based mortgage sales experience
• Prefer two years of residential mortgage experience
• College degree preferred
• Proficient with Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel and Powerpoint)
• Extremely detail oriented. Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary.
• Highly organized with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines timely.
• Demonstrated ability in providing superior customer service and consultative selling.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.