Working in Cybersecurity takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. You’ll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
- Design, develop, test and implement workflow applications.
- Work within Cyber Security Engineering, in partnership with the firm’s Architecture, Security Operations and Lines of businesses, in a hands-on environment.
- Rapid application prototyping and direct user interaction.
- Provide technical support to scrum teams
- Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements; drive them from concept to implementation
- Defining technical approaches and tooling adhering to SDLC guidelines
- Work with product owner and security operations on gathering/refining business requirements and acceptance criteria.
Experience engineering and supporting large scale enterprise systems in a development or technical analyst role.
Strong understanding network concepts such OSI layers, Firewall and Load-balancers
Experience engineering, deploying, supporting and maintaining packaged code enterprise wise.
Strong Java development experience with intermediate command of Python, Perl, SQL, Regex or Shell scripting.
Ability to articulate core concepts of Unix/Linux and Windows operating systems.
Understand integration of third party APIs (Web services, JSON, REST, XML etc.) and message queue
Proficiency in development and deployment using Tomcat and WebSphere
Good understanding on database design and query optimization
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
- Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.