6+ years’ experience with application development and design
• Bachelor's degree in a technical or analytical field with preferred focus on Computer Science or Information Systems.
• Expert level knowledge of J2EE Application & Web framework development (Spring, ExtJs, Angular, Restful Services), Unix preferred
• Should have experience in environments that deal with PI data (sensitive) and knowledge on Data Encryption and Data Masking.
• Perform system and Data Analysis.
• Software engineering and development which supports Fees
• Utilizing agile software development tools, techniques, and methodologies.
• Work with our business partner's to gather requirements, understand and document
• Ensure that risks and issues are escalated and addressed in a timely manner.
• Technologies Required: JavaEE; Cloud; Maven; Spring; Hibernate UNIX ( Solaris / Linux) , Apache Tomcat , Messaging (MQ Series , JMS) , Database; Oracle or Sql-server
• Effective influencing skills and an ability to work with a diverse team of technologists
• Product knowledge
• Experience with Asset Management and/or Investment Banking and knowledge of Investments would be advantageous
• Soft skills/attributes required for this role:
• Must be detail oriented , needs to be able to investigate and solve for the details independently by partnering with relevant technology or business colleagues
• Experience working closely with AD architects and Design Authorities
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills / Ability to run meetings and drive agenda
• Ability to organize/manage multiple priorities and projects coupled with the flexibility to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
• Ability and inclination to learn & pick-up new tools & technologies quickly
• Able to write oracle/Sql queries and able to debug an application
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.