As an experienced Infrastructure Development professional, your love of technology will have a direct impact on the future of the business. As a senior member of a high-performance team, you’ll be immersed in all the elements of Software Development Lifecycles- design, development, integration, operation, support and testing of infrastructure services. You’ll ensure team goals are met and best practices, architectural design standards, data, risk and security management policies are adhered to. You’ll be instrumental in designing, developing and testing code, solving more difficult technical issues, developing integration elements, building data models, APIs, and open 3rd-party SDKs. You’ll see your ideas come to life as part of a small, success-driven team. And as part of JPMorgan Chase & Co.’s global technology community, you’ll also have the ability to collaborate with peers around the world to tackle big challenges.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- Design and implement enterprise grade solutions for critical data management, including ingestion, transformation, curation, and presentation. This includes integration with external modules/components that comprises the entire technology infrastructure ecosystems
- Identify and select technology solutions from multiple competing options, perform evaluations and proof-of-concepts, and finally make recommendations to management
- Ensure quality of deliverables, adhering to standards in areas of code quality, secure coding, test coverage, monitoring, logging, exception management, operability, and maintainability
- Thrive in a team environment with strong interpersonal skills. Collaborate and build relationships with other development teams, operate and operations partners, and business clients
- Establish, and regularly update, multi-phase delivery roadmap
- 7-10+ years of hands-on full development lifecycle experience from inception through implementation.
- Extensive experience designing and developing large scale, mission critical enterprise grade software.
- Comprehensive understanding of software architecture, object-oriented and service-oriented application development techniques and theories.
- Minimum 7+ year in Core Java with Spring experience, preferably Java 7 and above. Other programming languages (Python) a plus.
- Experience with multi-threading and concurrency.
- Experience in highly scalable REST/web service, caching servers, SOAP, HTTPS.
- Minimum 3+ year experience with messaging (JMS/Kafka/MQ) based integration and microservices.
- Minimum 4+ year experience with big data/NoSQL (Hive/Hbase/Solr/Spark/Cassandra/elasticsearch).
- Minimum 5+ year experience working in Linux, Unix and/or Windows environment
- Agile SDLC expert with strong focus on unit testing, functional testing, continuous integration, continuous delivery, DevOps, distributed version control system, and agile methodologies.
- Experience with debugging, performance profiling and optimization
- Technology infrastructure stacks expertise a PLUS: Linux, TCP/IP, DNS, virtualization
- Experience in middleware platforms and software-defined infrastructure technology a plus. (database, web, messaging)
- Proven ability in developing relationships with stakeholders, communicating project/program status, and understanding detailed business requirements across multiple project initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to negotiate compromise and demonstrate diplomacy in sensitive situations and to interact effectively with peers and management across diverse cultures
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.