We are looking for a highly motivated, highly energetic QlikSense/Qlikview Architect to be part of our Qlik Center of Excellence reporting environment. The candidate will be responsible for the, implementation, architecture, analysis, design, development, administration and support of the Qlik systems suite of products (QlikSense, QlikView and NPrinting)
• Experience in QlikSense architecture, administration and Development.
• Experience in providing the self service platform using QlikSense for business users with no compromise on Governance and data security.
• Custom extension/Mashup/Widget development using QlikSense API and java script.
• Experience in building the automated solutions using Java/Node JS or .Net APIs of QlikSense.
• Qlik Infrastructure optimization, troubleshooting, and debugging.
• Experience in integrating Qlik reporting products on top of big data architecture
• Define best practices for Qlik development as a member of Qlik COE and create reusable templates
• Strong experience in implementing Nprinting for QlikSense and QlikView.
• Experience in the design, development, testing, deployment and support of QlikView/QlikSense applications
• Experience in QlikSense configuration including building security rules, virtual proxies and user directory connectors.
• Experience in optimizing the performance of QlikSense and Qlikview applications.
• Participate in overall architecture and strategy for the deployment of Qlik suite of products
• Experience in implementing the security controls for highly sensitive data.
• Participate in QlikView/ QlikSense application code reviews and assist developers with troubleshooting by offering development improvements
• Provide training and documentation for supported applications.
• Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Information Systems or relational functional field)
• 4+ Years of hands on experience with Qlik Technology including QlikSense, QlikView and NPrinting
• 3+ Years of hands on development experience developing Node JS/Java script/.NET applications using QlikSense APIs
• Strong experience with Business Intelligence concepts and patterns (Dashboards, Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Metadata)
• Must be self-motivated and able to work both independently and with others
• Strong organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team
• Understanding of Big Data concepts
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.