• This position will report to a Quality Control manager and will help support the Know Your Customer/Anti-Money Laundering program for the U.S. Private Bank.
• Review and approval of KYC documentation, information, research and Due Diligence for new and existing clients.
• Liaise with internal teams to discuss AML/KYC requirements and convey KYC approval status.
• Ensure all policy required client documents/records are complete and accurate.
• Assist with audits and AML/KYC related issues.
• Drives projects end-to-end (scorecards, stakeholder management, etc.)
• Alert management as appropriate to issues that require immediate attention.
• Handle all sensitive and confidential information in accordance with firm policy.
• Compile metrics for daily reporting.
• Bachelor's degree required
• 2 years experience CIP/KYC/AML Area and strong understanding of KYC Requirements mandated by regulatory bodies
• Ability to manage projects while performing other required daily duties.
• Knowledge of rules and regulations applicable to money laundering, including the Patriot Act, and OFAC requirements.
• PC Proficiency: Advanced/Intermediate level of Microsoft Excel, Power Point and Word.
• Ability to handle deadlines.
• Ability to multi-task.
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced/high-pressure environment.
• Strong writing and analytical skills.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
• Self-starter, organized, detailed-oriented and ability to work independently
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.