CIB – Treasury Services Client Service - Associate - Malaysia
Transaction Services (TS) -- the world's largest cash management provider -- moves, concentrates and invests client money, and provides trade finance and logistics solutions. TS products include payments, collections, trade finance, investments, and information services that help companies manage working capital and liquidity. The business, which operates in 41 countries, is the world's largest U.S. dollar clearer, processing an average of $3.2 trillion in fund transfers each day.
The Client Service Account Manager is responsible for ensuring that JPMorgan Chase offers the highest standard of Client Service to all clients. The principle purpose of the position is to act as an escalation contact, ensuring all client service related tasks are completed promptly with a high degree of quality and efficiency. The Client Service Account Manager will ensure clients' needs and expectations are formally discussed and analyzed to maintain the agreed quality standards. The Client Service Account Manager will manage incoming telephone calls, emails and paperwork relating to account maintenance.
• Provide the client with support/information regarding interest claims and billing enquiries
• Act as escalation point for large money movements and escalated transactional enquiries
• Liaise with Relationship, Product and Operations Managers regarding service issues.
• Understand clients’ business to help identify solutions, client efficiencies and cross sell opportunities
• Identify opportunities for product development and enhancement, and process improvements
• Eliminate exceptional and manual processes
• Manage one-off projects as they pertain to specific client issues and products.
• Run Service Quality Reports and use the data to understand and analyze client's payment activities, patterns of client enquiries, opportunities for increasing client's straight-through rates
• Advise clients on and assist with incremental account set up and operational procedures and liaise with Implementations to ensure these account set ups are correct.
• Manage risk through close attention to client overdrafts, unpaid bills etc and, escalate risk related issues to appropriate parties as required.
• Record client interactions in Service Portal (e.g. calls, issues, proactive communications etc)
• Participate in and support TS initiatives as needed
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
The successful candidate will need to have at least a Diploma, have proven skills in team work and client service experience.
· Fluent written and spoken in English plus at least one Asian language.
· A full working knowledge of Transaction Services systems and tools would be an advantage
· Good verbal and written communication skills, with proven ability to negotiate
· Attention to detail and accuracy is an essential requirement as there are a number of varied processes that are undertaken across the group, adaptability and flexibility are also key skills for this role
· Proven client service skills
· Demonstrates the ability to manage multiple tasks and prioritize effectively
· Ability to work to deadlines and good time management skills are required as the team have a number of production tasks set at specific times of the day and the deadlines must be adhered to and controls exercised as documented in procedures.
· Demonstrates cultural sensitivity and awareness
· Good excel and PC skills are required
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.