About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
GCB – Global Corporate Banking – Multi-National Corporations (MNC) Analyst
The Global Corporate Bank manages J.P. Morgan's overall relationships with large corporations and public sector organizations globally to solve problems for clients and help them to grow. As a group we cover North American subsidiaries of global multinational companies based in EMEA, APAC, and LATAM. We help our clients meet their objectives and challenges in financing, risk management, working capital, investments and cash management. Clients benefit from dedicated coverage provided by experienced Corporate Bankers and Treasury Sales Managers, who deliver the firm's extensive product platform and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. We leverage the capital strength of JPMorgan Chase and extend credit to help clients grow their business.
As a central part of the firm's plans to further expand its successful international banking franchise, the Global Corporate Bank offers exciting opportunities as a place to work.
We are currently seeking to recruit for a Global Corporate Banking MNC Analyst to support our team.
Working in a team environment, the Analyst will have access to senior officers of the firm and senior clients. You will be challenged to perform at the highest levels of excellence and are rewarded for your achievements in a demanding environment. The analyst would be required to work with other professionals as a team drawing from the full spectrum of the firm's resources to develop customized financial solutions to meet the needs of clients.
The Analyst will work with Managing Directors, Executive Directors, Vice Presidents, and Associates, assisting them with all client activities (marketing, execution and on-going relationship management). The analyst will assume responsibility for managing internal processes for deal executions, internal approvals, business aspects of regulatory reporting and on-going management of client relationships. The analyst will also be responsible for supporting assigned Treasury Sales Managers (TSM) with sales and relationship management activities.
· Assisting Corporate Bankers and Treasury Sales Managers in managing existing client relationship and developing new client base
· Develop proficiency across all products within the scope of the GCB (Credit, DCM, FX, Rates, Commodities, Asset Management, Investor Services), with a concentration in Treasury Services
· Preparing internal approval documents such as credit memos and balance sheet committee models
· Help with industry and credit analysis (review financial statements, listen to and summarize investor presentations, and support credit approval and documentation process)
· Conduct industry and company research
· Maintain internal reports including deal tracking, pipeline reports, and balance sheet memos
· Assist in the preparation of pitch books and other marketing materials to help generate new business
· Work with product partners throughout TS, IB, Markets, AM, and IS LOBs
· Understanding the clients’ cash management structure and objectives
· Creating and maintaining the client’s NA account structure / rates applied to each account
· Assisting TSMs with Treasury Services RFP/RFI solution development
· Developing an understanding of the competition’s products and positioning within the client
· Working with TSMs on new bids including cost/benefit analysis, pricing and profitability models, etc.
· Working with the TSMs to finalize the sale through documentation coordination/negotiation and smooth handoff to the implementation team
· Ensuring the maintenance of existing business through a high level of customer satisfaction
· Conducting pricing analyses and supporting the development of pricing strategy/recommendations
· Help with projects as requested
• Bachelor's degree with outstanding academic credentials
• High level of motivation, dependability, intelligence & a team player
• At least two years of professional experience (experience in Corporate Banking, Investment Banking, Credit or Treasury Services is a plus, but not required)
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to synthesize complex problems into concise conclusions
• Time management, organization and planning skills
• Ability to mobilize internal networks and resources
• Strong quantitative, analytical and computer skills including PowerPoint and Excel-based modeling
• Familiarity with J.P. Morgan processes and products
• Proficiency with research tools including Bloomberg and FactSet
• Series 63 & 79 license holders strongly preferred