Centralized Transaction Operations (CTO), which is aligned under Consumer and Community Banking, CCB, provides a wide range of global operational support and services for retail, commercial, treasury, asset wealth management and credit card customers. Under the direction of Group Manager Lew Fischer, CTO is committed to a culture based on Shared Values and Behaviors. An ongoing focus for the organization is continuous improvement - on behalf of the firm, shareholders, and foremost, customers - as achieved through a structured business planning and execution model.
Image Services delivers archival load, retrieval, capture, and fulfillment solutions to internal employees in various Lines of Business as well as some external customers. The Business Analysis and Reporting Analyst II position within the Business Analytics & Reporting team is responsible for data gathering, analysis, and reporting. The individual will work directly with the Quality Program completing testing, communicating results, and delivering reporting.
The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, self-reliant problem solver with proven experience working with large, complex applications and effectively translating Quality Program analysis results as inputs into scorecards, executive reporting, and business related documentation.
- Maintain and administer all aspects of SharePoint (including permissions and content oversight)
- Prepares a broad variety of reports and provides data and management information for internal management and executive audiences
- Write effective and accurate procedures and program documentation
- Complete metrics and deliverables
- Develop a deep understanding of operations systems and processes in order to extract insights from existing data while identifying and recommending enhancements to improve data quality
- Responsible for small-to-medium scale projects and delivers presentations with minimal supervision