The Business Analysis and Reporting family includes roles
related to data gathering, analysis and reporting. Individuals
work directly with data and information, creating meaningful
analyses, reports and management presentations in
support of client, business unit or function activities and
performance. Types of analysis and reporting may include:
quality review, workflow analysis, process improvement,
regular business or client reporting, budget management,
financial reporting and/or a variety of other function specific
As a Business Analysis & Reporting Analyst-601 you will:
The role will:
- Translate the business requirements into technical requirements and stories.
- Interact with key stake holders of the projects (release) to gather required information about the business requirements.
- Write and Groom stories. (Functional documents)
- Collaborate with Business BA’s, data architects, application leads, QA analyst.
- Identify and raise technical issues, risk and impacts.
- Bachelors or Master degree from an accredited college in a related discipline
- A minimum of 5+ years of IT Experience
- A minimum of 4-5 years of strong experience as an IT Business Analyst.
- Sound Mortgage Banking Domain knowledge.
- Excellent verbal and written communications with the ability to influence others
- Experience in data analysis; with writing SQL Queries. Knowledge of data mapping is plus.
- Good knowledge of SDLC; preferably Agile methodology.
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to perform the Impact Analysis to determine the business impact Knowledge to created Change Management Documents.
"Hiring Manager: Please enter LOB details and job specific
Skills required are intermediate:
▪ Analytical skills
▪ Organizational skills
▪ MS Office skills
▪ Ability to multi-task
▪ Issue resolution
▪ Oral and written communication
Knowledge required is intermediate:
▪ LOB knowledge
▪ Business processes and procedures
▪ Business applications
▪ May be required to have business-specific skills/
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Planning and organizing
- Communication skills
- Team work
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.