• The J.P. Morgan Israel Corporate Finance team is responsible for the origination and execution of M&A and capital raising transactions relating to Israel across all industry sectors. We maintain leading relationships with some of the most prominent clients across the Country, ranging from large public corporates to start-ups and their investors.
• We are looking to hire a highly ambitious, motivated and hard-working senior analyst or junior associate to work in Israel Investment Banking Team. The candidate must be experienced and function well in a fast paced, team based environment. The opportunity will offer the successful candidate heavy execution experience, working closely with clients as well as the global J.P. Morgan industry and products teams.
J.P. Morgan's Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments, financial institutions, pensions, sovereign wealth organizations, states and municipalities entrust us with their business. We offer our clients a full suite of global financial services and capabilities, providing strategic advice, raising capital, managing risk, and extending liquidity in markets around the world. Not only is our goal to help clients succeed, we are committed to contributing to orderly and well functioning markets and supporting global economic growth across our businesses.
• Preparation of pitches, management presentations, Board materials, Information Memoranda, and other presentation materials
• Liaise with relevant clients, other advisers, industry coverage bankers and product partners to deliver the firm to our clients
• Keeping abreast of key market developments and establishing knowledge of the target client base and relevant market dynamics
• Transaction execution: support due diligence, document preparation, negotiation etc and liaising with relevant counterpart at the client/other advisers (accounting, legal, etc)
• Building of complex valuation models and other analytical exercises
• Management and supervision of junior colleagues on specific projects or tasks
• Strong academic background with Bachelor degree (at a minimum) or equivalent
• Investment banking experience preferred
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills (English & Hebrew)
• Outstanding analytical, financial analysis and modelling skills
• Deep understanding of corporate finance principles and financial accounting
• Exceptional attention to detail, organizational skills and time management
• Strong project management skills and ability to independently drive work streams under pressure with tight deadlines
• Superior judgment in anticipating needs of client, team and senior bankers
• Ability to demonstrate utmost discretion and professionalism at all times
• Leads by example with attitude and work ethic
About J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world. Further information about J.P. Morgan is available at www.jpmorgan.com.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package. JPMorgan Chase & Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.