Working in Cybersecurity takes pure passion for technology, speed, a constant desire to learn, and above all, vigilance in keeping every last asset safe and sound. You’ll be on the front lines of innovation, working with a highly-motivated team laser-focused on analyzing, designing, developing and delivering solutions built to stop adversaries and strengthen our operations. Your research and work will ensure stability, capacity and resiliency of our products and emerging industry trends. Working in tandem with your internal team, as well as technologists and innovators across our global network, your ability to identify threats, provide intelligent analysis and positive actions will stop adversaries and strengthen our data.
The Digital Forensics Systems Engineering Associate will contribute on design, develop, test and implement JPMorgan Chase & Co digital forensics solutions. The successful candidate will work within the Cybersecurity Engineering team, in partnership with Cybersecurity’s product management, architecture, and operations teams in a hands-on environment on numerous and varied applications. The successful candidate will have a combination of practical networking, Operating Systems, development, engineering, administration, information technology, and security skills.
- Deployment, administration, management, configuration, testing, and integration tasks related to the firm’s digital forensics security platforms
- Develop, implement, and execute standard procedures for the administration, content management, change management, version/patch management, and lifecycle management of the firm’s digital forensics security platforms
- Contribute on technical inputs to management during proof-of-concept reviews for new security products
- Provide technical guidance to the Security Operations Center, Digital Forensics and/or the lines of businesses during investigations or incident response
- 3+ years of security platform administration or engineering experience within a large-scale or global enterprise, with core competency designing and implementing new or augmenting existing enterprise security solutions.
- 3+ years of overall IT experience with a proven background in security engineering and / or the supporting security solutions.
- Ability to support and liaise with business process owners to incorporate digital forensics products and provisions into their processes.
- Ability to communicate digital forensics technology related concepts to a broad range of technical and non-technical staff, including senior business leaders
- Knowledge of Cybersecurity organization practices, operations, risk management processes, principles, architectural requirements, engineering and threats and vulnerabilities, including incident response methodologies
- Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
- Proficiency in the use of skills tools, staying current with skills, participating in multiple forums
- Experience with Agile and can work with at least one of the common frameworks is highly desired.
- Ability to analyze vulnerabilities, threats, designs, procedures and architectural design, producing reports and sharing intelligence
Your expertise in cyber, combined with your desire to provide innovative security services, will be an asset to our Cybersecurity team. Help deliver high-quality security solutions across all our lines of business around the world by creating, designing, implementing, and maintaining next-level technology. The work you’ll do is vital, as it will protect over $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits every day.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.