JPMorgan Chase & Co. is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $1.6 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and businesses, financial transaction processing, asset and wealth management, and private equity. Under the JPMorgan and Chase brands, the firm serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients.
The Digital Wealth Management (DWM) team is charged with creating a fully integrated, elegant and seamless digital experience across the entire life cycle for both clients and advisors, creating a compelling omni-channel experience that both creates efficiencies for clients and advisors and enhances their relationships. We build the strategic vision and execute programs to bring to life this digital experience, driving 360-degree client engagement. Our organization works closely with the business, both in Global Wealth Management and Chase Wealth Management, with teams aligned to front-office regions, service teams, strategy and solutions teams, marketing and technology. This structure enables us to create solutions that drive revenue, increase advisor efficiency, improve client satisfaction and grow market share.
The candidate will be involved in the strategy, design and execution of a new digital investing proposition. The candidate will work closely with leaders across DWM, Consumer Bank (CB) Strategy, Chase Wealth Management (CWM), Technology and Marketing.
The candidate will support the definition of pricing strategy and work with partners in Technology, Consumer Bank, Marketing, DWM to implement this strategy including writing requirements. In addition, he/she will drive primary and secondary customer and competitor research activities, synthesizing data and analyzing customer behavior to deliver insights for Senior Leadership. He/she will manage multiple complex projects and initiatives cross-functionally from initiation through implementation.
The ideal candidate has experience developing innovative multi-channel customer retention strategies for self-directed investors, based on customer behavior. The candidate has experience in understanding and uncovering the needs of self-directed investors and analyzing customer journeys to develop new value propositions for self-directed investors.
Candidates should have excellent critical thinking and problem solving skills. He/she should be strong at communicating in written and oral form. He/she should be passionate about digital and financial services.
- Support development of strategy and go-to-market approach for a new investing proposition
- Conduct detailed analysis to assess customer demand and market for opportunity
- Manage complex projects from initiation through implementation
- Define project requirements, priorities and deadlines
- Develop internal and external presentations
- Write business requirements that operationalize business strategies
- Work collaboratively with partners across LOBs and functions
- 5+ years of product strategy and / or digital product management experience
- Ability to lead prioritization across multiple stakeholders
- Excellent quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
- Performs well under pressure in a dynamic environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Expert in Excel, PowerPoint and Word