Regulatory Risk and Control – Strategic Projects Data Management
The Regulatory Risk & Controls team is responsible for the global end-to-end control environment for CIB and has a number of disciplines within the department.
A key area of focus and risk for the organization is managing, delivering and controlling the significant amount of regulatory change that is taking place across the industry globally. We are responsible for ensuring that JP Morgan have a best in class Regulatory Reporting infrastructure comprising controls, governance and reporting within Operations.
As a member of the Strategic Projects Team you will be working on a multi year programme of work to de-risk JP Morgan’s regulatory reporting infrastructure through the build out of best in class Technology solution “xODS/ GRACE” in addition to the definition and implementation of business processes and control models.
The scope of the programme covers all countries in which JP Morgan does business and as such you will be joining a truly global team.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Working across organisation to define and deliver Metadata Visualisation and Requirement Management capabilities identifying and tracking supporting tasks, publishing key project metrics, ensuring full transparency of risks and issues for timely escalation and resolution
· Defining, reviewing and elaborating business requirements for development of strategic software solution
· Management of supporting tactical remediation and process improvement exercises
· Collaboration with Information Architecture function on data modelling process and demand
· Close partnership with key stakeholders groups to review and refine requirements secure engagement throughout project lifecycle and achieve maximum business value
· Ensure all deliveries meets our strategic guiding principlesProvide functional management and direction to our Technology partners
· Have an understanding of Regulatory Reporting environment
· Financial services domain experience
· Have core business analysis skills developed through previous experience in this field of work
· Excellent communication skills, being able to explain complex subjects in a simple manner
· Be able to build strong working relationships in a time-pressured environment
· Ability to approach complex problems in a structured way, driving through solutions across multiple business and technology teams
· Be comfortable working with ambiguity and using your negotiating and influencing skills to drive delivery across a variety of teams and at all management levels
· Have a background in project management, demonstrating how you operate effectively to overcome issues and deliver to deadlines
· Be a team player, comfortable operating across global and hierarchical boundaries
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.