JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at http://www.jpmorganchase.com/.
The Corporate Technology (CT) organization develops applications and provides technology support for corporate functions across JPMorgan Chase, including Global Finance, Corporate Treasury, Risk Management, Human Resources, Compliance, Legal, and all functions within the Corporate Administrative Office (CAO).
CT teams are aligned with corporate partners’ evolving technology needs and the firm’s ever expanding technology controls agenda.
A top CT priority is building scalable corporate systems. Teams focus on:
• Responding to the evolving regulatory environment and helping to meet the firm’s regulatory commitments by addressing internal and external commitments
• Advancing the firm’s Roadmap programs -- Single Sourcing of data, Architecture Convergence, and Rationalization of Platforms
• Adopting industry leading technologies to support best-in-class business capabilities for high performance computing and data storage solutions
• Driving innovation across the firm’s corporate technology portfolio, increasing efficiencies through process automation, and Agile application development, with an emphasis on user experience and shorter development cycles
• Investing in security & controls for cyber, access/entitlements uplift, data protection and application resiliency
As part of this organization, Corporate Technology Strategy and Transformation provides functional support to the CTOs, CIO and clients. The group manages centrally the CIO agenda and Corporate Technology's Architecture PMO.
This role in Project Execution will be supporting the CIO agenda and strategy team. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, communicating the CIO book of work through executive level presentations, coordinating various sources of data to tell one consistent story and manage projects related to Central and Cross Corporate Technology functions.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.