Launching your career in our Software Engineering Group means you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. You’ll be tasked with keeping the team and other key stakeholders up to speed on the progress of what’s being developed. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key. And best of all, you’ll be working with and sharing ideas, information and innovation with our global team of technologists from all over the world.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
• Advanced knowledge of application, data and infrastructure architecture disciplines
• Understanding of architecture and design across all systems
• Working proficiency in developmental toolsets
• Ability to collaborate with high-performing teams and individuals throughout the firm to accomplish common goals
• Proficiency in one or more general purpose programming languages Java/J2EE Technologies
• Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance and software improvement
• Minimum 6-7 years of hands on work experience in Java/J2EE Technologies(Application Development)
• At least 2 years software development experience required in Operational Data Store / Data Warehouse environment
• Knowledge on Core Java & Hadoop will be a plus
• Bachelor's degree in Engineering
• Minimum 6 years of hands on work experience in Java/J2EE Technologies(Application development) with an overall experience of 8+ years
• Knowledge of release management, version control practices and procedures
• Strong knowledge of development life cycles
• Experience with scheduling jobs using a scheduling tool like Control-M
• Solid architecture/design, coding, testing and debugging skills
• Must have full life-cycle experience in ETL projects, preferably in the finance industry
• Demonstrated ability to translate functional/high level design in detailed technical design
• Excellent interpersonal relationship and communication / presentation skills
• Ability to drive & deliver solutions independently
• Strong technical documentation skills
• Demonstrates initiatives and self-starter
• Prepared to challenge when business requirements seem conflicting
• Drive/Determination and knowledge
• Hadoop Big data
• Experience with Risk Management and Finance methodologies and concepts
• Knowledge of financial products such as securities, credit products and derivatives
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.