JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE:
JPM), is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.5
trillion and operations worldwide. JPMC serves nearly half of America’s
households with a broad range of financial services, including personal
banking, credit cards, mortgages, auto financing, investment advice, small
business loans and payment processing. Customers can choose how and where they
want to bank: 5,300 branches, 16,000 ATMs, mobile, online and by
phone. For more information, go to Chase.com.
Chase Merchant Services is the global payment processing business for JPMorgan Chase & Co. Chase Merchant Services is the world’s leading merchant acquirer with over $1 trillion in annual transaction volume in 2017. ChaseNet is a customized closed-loop proprietary payments platform, and Chase Pay is the firm’s new digital wallet that makes mobile transactions simple, safe and rewarding. Chase Merchant Services is a leading provider of payment, fraud and data security for companies large and small and capable of authorizing transactions in more than 130 currencies.
The Business Management Director, within the Chief Administrative Office for Chase Merchant Services, will provide the opportunity to work directly with the executive Leadership Team on projects at the forefront of the payments industry. It is also a great opportunity to learn about all of the key initiatives happening across the LOB. Projects will include heavy interaction and collaboration with client and functional teams.
Help manage each business/function to implement a structured operating cadence:
· Develop a multiyear business plan with supporting financial plans
· Partner with project teams to develop business cases in support of key business objectives
· Manage prioritization and review of initiatives
· Drive CCB planning efforts (Budget, Headcount, Talent Review, Voice of the Customer/Client)
· Drive the function prioritization process
· Identify and implement efficiency initiatives and organizational design
· Coordinate/Manage Internal Events
· Functional reviews
Manage/deliver CMS projects and business initiatives that may require:
· Structuring and building quantitative and qualitative/conceptual analyses
· Partnering effectively across functional areas
· Developing crisp and concise presentations for senior management
Promote clarity and alignment across leadership and functional teams, including cross-LOB and JPMC-wide groups and CMS leadership:
· Lead high priority performance/efficiency initiatives working across multiple stakeholders
· Link strategy to execution by pushing for clear objectives, timelines and metrics· Identify and remove barriers to execution, communicating project updates clearly and transparently
· Bachelor’s Degree (Masters/MBA a plus)
· Minimum 10 years in financial services; merchant acquiring industry knowledge preferred
· Expertise in Project Management and PowerPoint/Excel
· Demonstrates consistent track record of driving change and delivering results.
· An outstanding ability to apply quantitative analytical approaches, communicate effectively (both verbally and written), and work well in cross-functional teams
· Strong Project Management, organizational skills and detail-orientation.
· Strong time management and organization skills; ability to participate in multiple projects at different stages of completeness
· Comfort juggling a dynamic/complex projects, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
· Excellent end-to-end problem solving, including developing actionable recommendations
· Strong interpersonal and communication skills
· A track record demonstrating a high level of personal initiative, setting and achieving challenging goals, and demonstrating ability to work in unstructured, dynamic environment
· Help define the agenda of Merchant Services leadership team during a highly dynamic time in payments
· Have visibility to the top priorities of the business as well as key challenges· Help drive the execution of business’ priorities and strategic initiatives
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.