About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan’s Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The New York based VP level role requires a highly experienced trading professional with expertise in Credit and Equities markets. He or she will be responsible for our Credit ETF and portfolio trading platform, and must be able to work across multiple teams within the organization to implement the strategic vision
• Portfolio trader for US Credit, including ETF baskets and client-driven custom trades
• Manage a risk book to support above trading activities including corporate bonds, ETFs, Index products, and Treasuries
• Collaborate with our market-making desks to assist in managing balance sheet and facilitating above trades
• Develop relationships with ETF issuers
• Drive technology specifications to support portfolio trading
• 5+ years’ experience in both credit and equities trading
• Proven ability to operate commercially in a sell-side trading environment
• Experience with building portfolio pricing models in Excel, including some basic programming
• Relationships with other credit and ETF shops a strong plus
• Ability to work well as part of a team, strong organizational skills and work ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree and strong quantitative skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.