Consumer Bank Finance & Business Management is seeking a Business Manager to support Enterprise Systems Information Technology. Services provided include but are not limited to: resource management, financial management and analysis, location strategy, and business metrics and analysis. The Business Manager reports directly to the CB IT FB&M Lead. As a Business Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the technology Finance and Business Management Office (F&BM) team. Candidates should have working knowledge of finance systems, the Clarity project tracking and forecasting tool, and other tools used by finance. You must possess the ability to summarize information in clear and concise format, with good written and verbal communication skills.
Candidates should be comfortable working in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment. Candidates should be able to thrive in a matrixed-environment - negotiation and influence of people / processes inside and outside the organization.
- Resource/Headcount Management and Planning
- Financial management, planning, budgeting, and forecasting in partnership with finance
- Annual Plan / Budget process
- Business Case Analysis
- Drive coordination / execution of firm wide optimization / business mandates
- Vendor Management and contract tracking
- Drive Headcount / Workforce management and strategy
- Workforce Location Strategy
- Experience in business management or finance roles
- Effective problem solving and analytical skills; excellent written and oral communication skills; and demonstrated ability to interact with technical, non-technical, and business members of the organization
- Ability to learn and actively seek new skills and knowledge to keep up with the changing technology field
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast paced environment, work under pressure and deadline