About JPMorgan Chase & Co.
JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.6 trillion and operations worldwide. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small business, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, JPMorgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about JPMorgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in asset management services. As the Asset Management line of business in JPMorgan Chase & Co., we serve four distinct client groups through three businesses: institutional and retail clients through Investment Management, ultra high net worth clients through the Private Bank, and high net worth clients through Private Wealth Management. With assets under supervision of $1.7 trillion and assets under management of $1.2 trillion, we are one of the largest asset and wealth managers in the world.
About Global Asset Management Hedge Fund Solutions Technology
The Asset Management Hedge Fund technology team is looking for a senior software developer to help drive development of state-of-art platform covering front to back business of hedge funds solutions team.
As a member of our Software Engineering Group you will dive head-first into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You’ll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to improving the design, analytics, development, coding, testing and application programming that goes into creating high quality software and new products. Coming in with an understanding of the importance of end-to-end software development-such as Agile frameworks-is key.
We are looking for a well-seasoned, hands-on full stack developer with technical experience in WPF/.NET, JAVA who will be responsible for design, development and maintenance of front to end hedge funds system.The individual will play a critical role in every phase of the SDLC and need to communicate and liaison with various stakeholders and teams across the business and technology space. The candidate must be able to step up to every challenge the position offers, meet deadlines and deliver quality code that meets JPMC standards. This role will provide great potential for individual growth and exposure to cutting edge technologies like building Cloud native applications using Agile framework and adopting tools for Continuous integration and delivery.
· Full-stack design, development for financial order management and trading software.
· Follow and promote Agile practices like SCRUM and BDD.
· Research new technologies, identify and learn best practice, adapt quickly and provide technical guidance to other team members.
· Work with globally distributed teams to deliver end-to-end solution across regions.
· Present and demo to users, stakeholders, and technology groups.
· Promote excellent user experience and system performance.
· 5+ years of strong experience developing in WPF/.NET GUI components
· 2+ years of experience with strong Core JAVA/J2EE server side using Spring framework
· Solid understanding of REST and SOAP API design
· Experience in composite application design, .NET 4.x, WPF/Winforms, LINQ
· Experience with multi-threaded responsive complex GUI
· Experience developing with testing framework such as NUnit, mocking frameworks and e2e test automation tools
· Working Knowledge of SCM, packaging, and build tools – GIT, Subversion, Jenkins, NPM, and Maven.
· Understanding of the asset management/investment banking business
· RDBMS experience using SQL, PL/SQL
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.