JPMorgan is a global leader in structuring, trading and marketing Equity Derivatives and Securitised Notes. Our hallmarks of innovation, expertise and service have earned us the trust of institutional, High Net Worth and Retail clients, and made us market leaders in our industry.
The Middle Office for the Structured Investor Distributor Marketing (SIDM) team is responsible for supporting the issuance and lifecycle of securitised product linked to equity, FX, commodity, rate and credit underliers, structured and marketed by the SIDM business, this includes trade capture, trade documentation, lifecycle maintenance, fails management and other related tasks.
Candidate will be expected to understand the standard procedures and processes while working to improve and create efficiencies.
Based in New York, the role provides the opportunity to gain invaluable insights into Equity Derivatives Operations and related systems.
- Ideal candidate would have a minimum of 2 years experience in a middle office role and experience with derivatives is a plus.
- Motivated, self-starter and results driven
- Good numeric and analytical skills; good attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure, prioritizing workloads in a multi-client environment where demand exceeds supply
- Creative problem solving capability.
- Equities Derivatives experience in a global financial institution, preferably in a mix of business and technical capacities
- Understanding of front to back business processes in Securitized derivative products preferable
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, Bloomberg necessary
- Knowledge of VBA a plus
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.