"J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
The Consumer Banking Specialist is responsible for providing timely resolutions to our Consumer and Community Banking customer’s queries. They will connect with our customers through inbound/outbound calls regarding transactions on their accounts such as payments, loans, charges/fees, interest rates, rewards and other issues."
- 5-8 years significant experience in using Base & Advanced SAS, and SQL in Unix environment (Shell Scripting)
- Requirements Gathering experience working directly with business stakeholders
- Communicate and clarify requirements, findings, and timelines to project team.
- Identify downstream/customer impact of the deliverable and escalate where necessary
- Experience in complex data manipulations including the usage of SAS procedures as well as traditional SAS data step programming
- Bringing large data (i.e. millions of records) from SAS and non-SAS data sources into a SAS environment and performing SAS data manipulations against the resulting sets. This includes ability to merge tables of different designs, develop SAS Macros and generate list output files/reports
- Excellent analytical skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with strong analytical and problem solving skills demonstrated by previous work experience
- Performing data processing and file creation for the execution of the complex marketing campaigns in Audience Targeting
- Develop, test and execute code based on business requirements or technical specifications to extract and process targeted customer data
- A background in marketing operation, direct marketing or data analysis in banking or financial institution environment is preferred
Other Essential Skills:
- Role is of a Hybrid BA/Programmer who can manage requirements and development of Marketing Campaign lists end-to-end
- Business knowledge of Credit Card life cycle / functional knowledge
- Ability to prioritize and work under stringent timelines
- Result oriented with proactive approach to resolving problem
- Ability to listen/observe/acknowledge/lead by example and provide recommendations
5-8 years significant experience in using Base & Advanced SAS, and SQL in Unix environment (Shell Scripting)
Requirements Gathering experience working directly with business stakeholders
Communicate and clarify requirements, findings, and timelines to project team.
Identify downstream/customer impact of the deliverable and escalate where necessary
Experience in complex data manipulations including the usage of SAS procedures as well as traditional SAS data step programming