J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world's most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries.
Derivatives Operations- EMEA Collateral Operations – Client Service Representative
The Collateral Services team provides a controlled environment for the mitigation of counterparty risk via the monitoring and collection of collateral for the CIB trading businesses including; Fixed Income, FX, Equity Derivatives, Credit Derivatives, Commodities, Prime Brokerage and Fixed Income Repo.
Key objectives of this team are to provide clients with the option of receiving single consolidated reporting/statements, a single funding point for settlement activity and a single point of contact for supporting daily activity across Derivatives Collateral Management teams.
The Bournemouth based Client Service Representative team primarily deals with the banks priority buy-side clients (Hedge Funds, Investment Advisors/Asset Managers) and partners internally with various Marketers/Salespeople, Prime Brokerage, Credit Executives, Middle Offices and other line of Business Operations Teams.
The successful candidate will be a Client Service Representative (CSR) within the Derivatives Collateral Client Service Margin team based in Bournemouth
Summary of Responsibilities
Key role responsibilities are detailed below:
- High level of customer interaction. Generating collateral statements and sending calls to clients for both standard and non-standard agreements. Timely follow up of all calls made by JPMorgan.
- Answering of incoming collateral calls sent by clients comparing them to JP Morgan's exposure.
- Agreeing on the amount and type of collateral to be moved. I.e. Cash or securities; follow up on any counterparty fails.
- Timely resolution of incoming queries regarding a client’s portfolio, escalation of issues, reconciliation and dispute resolution with regards to disputes or credit sensitive customers.
- Agreement of coupons due on securities held as collateral & processing of month end tasks including the agreement of interest on any cash collateral held/delivered.
- Participation in projects, testing to ensure JPM operating infrastructure continues to be enhanced and developed to meet the business needs (Occasional weekend testing support may be required)