Associate – Strategic Analytics (FRIT)
Fraud Risk Intelligence (FRIT) is part of the CCB Risk organization and actively supports Portfolio analytics, data analytics and Risk Reporting activities. This role will be in a team that is expected to analyze, design and develop analytical and information management solutions which will help business drive informed decisions. The incumbent would continue in various analytical deliverables across sub LOB’s but not restricted to developing portfolio analytics, building reporting framework, end-user information delivery applications using BI and other technologies. He / She should have good analytical understanding of Portfolio Risk analytics and Reporting Processes and ability to work with CCB Risk Leadership.
Core responsibilities include:
· Designing, developing, implementing, and validating KRI’s and diagnostic metrics including analytical projects to understand the health of the respective portfolio for the bank's retail and card business
· Perform data extraction, sampling, and statistical analysis using linear regression, logistic regression, time series analysis, multivariate analysis (i.e. clustering analysis, Segmentation, Decision trees etc.) and advanced data and text mining techniques
· Analyze and interpret financial data using SAS and other statistical software in UNIX environment
· Provide and present analytics projects/POC results, insights and recommendation to senior management and partners using MS Office (i.e. PowerPoint, Word, and Excel);
· Partner with internal teams to implement best in class strategies/segments/tools into the risk eco system and support business execution and/or analytics on revenue growth and loss control
· Undertake complex analysis to accomplish the project objectives.
Data analytics and Risk reporting:
· Code, test and execute information systems projects through end to end automation
· Standardization and efficient production of risk reports across regions – achieved by having a standard data flow, common definition of metrics and consistent reporting formats
· Own regular reports and metrics for all Fraud and risk reporting to ensure that they are timely and accurate
· Identify process inefficiencies and develop solutions to streamline them
· Gather data and reporting requirements from different teams and business functions and identify gaps with current situation.
· Responsible for conceptualizing, designing and implementing QA/QC framework for identified processes and ensures adherence and constant improvement.
· Automation of BAU, develop self-service solutions and deliver business value
· On time delivery and quick TAT, multi-task and manage multiple projects independently
Required established competency in one or more of the following:
· 6-8 years of relevant analytics experience especially in Retail banking and Cards in strategic analytics/ Data Analytics within Banking / Financial Services / Analytics industry
· Strong analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to interpret complicated and large amounts of data with business insights
· Experience in SAS and SQL in UNIX environment, database such as ORACLE/TERADATA
· Excellent written & oral communication skills to clearly present analytical findings
· Well versed with Advanced Excel, VBA and report automation skills
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.