Provide operational support along the life cycle of Cash Equities transactions. Perform middle office activities including client‘s allocation and confirmation, stock borrow and lending, offshore trades confirmation and support to trading desk.
· Support Cash Equities products (agency trades, stock borrow/loan, DMA, offshore trades, IPO and facilitation).
· Provide operational support throughout the transaction life cycle
· Support Cash Equities trading desk
· Produce MIS reports for business and operations management
· Support internal and external audits
· Produce KPIs
· Liaise with Brazil documentation and Middle office to ensure proper and timely client on-boarding
· Monitor any important market change announced by Stock Exchange
· Proactively work in improving processes to gain efficiency and productivity
· Help design and communicate necessary system changes to projects and technology teams
· Liaise with other JPMorgan offices (US and EMEA)
· Client services support for Brazilian clients trading in Brazil and offshore markets
· Bachelor degree
· Large experience in Equities market and brokerage house products
· Fluent in English and Spanish
· Portuguese desired
· Excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate with demanding customers and trading desk
· MS Office
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.