JP Morgan Introduction:
J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
o We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers and small businesses, commercial banking, financial transaction processing, and asset management.
o We have assets of $2.5 trillion and operations worldwide
o We operate in more than 100 markets.
o We have more than 243,000 employees globally.
Our wholesale businesses include J.P. Morgan’s Asset Management, Commercial Banking and the Corporate & Investment Bank which provide products and services to corporations, governments, municipalities, non-profits, institutions, financial intermediaries and high-net worth individuals and families.
Our corporate functions support the entire organization and include the following functions: Accounting, Audit, Finance, Human Resources, Operations, and Technology.
J.P. Morgan in India provides a comprehensive range of Corporate & Investment Banking, Commercial Banking, Asset & Wealth Management, and Corporate functions services and solutions to our clients, executing some of the most important financial transactions and providing essential strategic advice to our clients such as the government, large domestic and multi-national corporations, non-government organizations and financial institutions and investors. India is a key market for JPMorgan Chase globally and our employees in India are a critical part of how we do business globally and are integrated within our businesses. Our Global Service Centers (GSCs) are strategically positioned in Mumbai, Bangalore and Hyderabad to support the firm’s operations regionally and globally. The centers provide comprehensive strategic support across technology and business operations processing to all lines of business and the corporate functions.
About J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank
J.P. Morgan Corporate & Investment Bank (CIB) is a global leader across banking, markets and investor services. The worldâ€™s most important corporations, governments and institutions entrust us with their business in more than 100 countries. With $18 trillion of assets under custody and $393 billion in deposits, the Corporate & Investment Bank provides strategic advice, raises capital, manages risk and extends liquidity in markets around the world.
The Roles & Responsibilities should include will not be limited to:
• Prior experience working as a Business Analyst
• Detailed analysis and documentation of both functional and non-functional business needs to create business requirements
• Work closely with Technology partners to ensure requirements are built as expected
• Conducting gap analysis between current and to-be requirements
• Possess skills to review manual processes within Operations to drive requirement gathering and documenting the requirement.
• Good understanding of different facets of Data Management: e.g. Data Quality, Data Governance, Metadata Management etc.
• Understanding of modern Data Quality and Data Governance best practices
• Good experience in Data Driven analysis preferable using advanced data analytics tools and techniques. Good to have some exposure to Machine Learning techniques.
• Good experience in visualization tools and techniques: Should have worked with tools like Tableau, Gephi etc.
• Experience of working in a Financial services industry
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills; Should have the ability to interact with users and extract requirements
• Good experience in Presentations and documentations
• Timely escalation and resolution of issues
Knowledge and Skills Sets
• Data/business analysis and project management experience is a must, preferably in a Fund Accounting environment
• Ability to execute complex and global projects across multiple product and operational groups within agreed timeframes
• Ability to track and monitor multiple deliverables globally and give clarity and direction to all involved parties across a global virtual team working in GFS
• Ability to drive and get things done within JPM Operations and Technology environment
• Ideal candidate must be self-motivated, organized and analytical, adept at working in a team environment.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Critical thinking and decision-making skills.
• Requirements solicitation and documenting skills.
• Knowledge of Fund Services (Accounting, Financial Reporting & Fund Administration) a plus.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Relationship building skills - develop partnerships to drive results.
JPMorgan offers an exceptional benefits program and a highly competitive compensation package.
JPMorgan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.