J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2.1 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing, asset management and private equity. A component of the Dow Jones Industrial Average, J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. serves millions of consumers in the United States and many of the world’s most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under its J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Information about J.P. Morgan Chase & Co. is available at www.jpmorganchase.com.
About J.P. Morgan Commercial Banking:
Commercial Banking (CB) serves more than 24,000 clients nationally, including corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities with annual revenue generally ranging from $20 million to $2 billion, and nearly 35,000 real estate investors/owners. By partnering with the firm’s other businesses, CB provides a variety of comprehensive solutions to meet our clients’ domestic and international financial needs. With offices in 29 states plus Washington, DC, and a coverage model that expands across more than 60 countries, CB provides clients access to dependable local banking solutions and global financial capabilities.
Position: HR Business Partner on the Commercial Banking (CB) Human Resources team, supporting senior leaders in the Middle Market and Treasury Services Sales businesses, as well as HR initiatives across the Commercial Bank.
As an HR Business Partner, you will:
· Drive all people practices including staffing, talent, leadership development, performance development, organizational design, compensation, and diversity
· Partner with the HR community in recruiting, development, employee relations and compensation to develop and implement specific programs
· Oversee compensation programs, including the annual incentive process, to drive performance and ensure meritocracy
· Leverage HR partners in Global People Solutions, Employee Relations, Legal, EAP, Disability Management, AccessHR, etc. to address employee and manager matters
· Drive comprehensive talent agenda including succession planning, leadership development embedding diversity as a key priority
· Partner with business leaders to establish strategic people priorities and ensure the appropriate programs are in place to drive employee engagement
· Enforce programs to support retention strategies, career development and mobility across teams
· Ensure employees and managers receive the appropriate counseling, guidance and support on employee relations issues
· Establish and measure key people metrics, aligned with business goals and work with business to drive progress
· Oversee the day-to-day management of all aspects of the HR operation to ensure flawless delivery of HR services
Not ready to apply? Leave your information with us and we will keep you up to date with new career opportunities.
Sign in to our application system to continue your job search.
Current employees sign in here.
You can also apply using your LinkedIn® profile. It may save you some time because your information will be automatically transferred into our system. Just click on the LinkedIn logo when you get to the application screen and follow the directions.
During the application process, be sure you have an up-to-date copy of your Résumé, your cover letter and any other documentation you would like to submit.