The Global Technology Infrastructure (GTI) Core Foundation Services Group is looking to fill a position for a Directory Services Infrastructure Developer with a specific focus on Cloud including AWS and Azure. The position would be responsible for the development, planning, design and implementation of Windows computing platforms for Windows Active Directory and n-Tier application architectures.
As a senior leader in our Infrastructure Development Group, your passion for technology won’t just simply predict the future; it’ll build it. You’ll oversee all the elements of Software Development Lifecycles-the design, development, testing, integration, operation and support of infrastructure services. You’ll work with your team to ensure goals are met and adhere to best practices, architectural design standards, data, risk and security management policies.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
BS/BA degree in computer science/information systems or equivalent experience hands on work experience
Must have hands-on support experience with Windows 2008R2, 2012 (GUI and Core) Server
Must have support experience on Active Directory, LDAP, and ADLDS
Must have ADFS engineering experience, general server support experience
Must have PowerShell and/or C# scripting skills
Must have SAML, OAUTH2, OpenID based on Azure AD/AWS and ADFS
7+ years’ experience of systems engineering experience
5+ years’ experience of Infrastructure Development using .NET/C# and understanding of agile development methodologies
5+ years’ experience of systems and design/implementation engineering experience in complex large-scale Financial Services IT environments
Expertise in Windows 2008R2 /2012 /2016 Active Directory environment, including experience with the design and operational support of Forest, Tree, Domain, Sites and services, Replication, GPO's, OU design principles, Multi-master operations, & WINS name resolution systems.
Experience with high availability solutions, e.g., Clustering, Firewalls, DNS, Terminal Services licensing is required.
Sound technical writing / documentation, and presentation skills
- Experience in Cloud technologies including AWS, ADFS, Azure AD
- Candidate should be proficient in scripting/programming including PowerShell and/or C# and have a solid understanding of development release management tools and development release methodologies
- Candidate should understand Microsoft Forefront Identity Manager and have hands-on experience supporting Identity Management Platforms
- Must have experience supporting Enterprise LDAP environments, including Microsoft Active Directory Lightweight Directory Server; however, significant experience with Novell eDirectory, Sun Directory Server, or other X.509 Directories would be welcome
- Quest Recovery Manager, Quest Active Roles Server, Quest Change Auditor, and Quest Intrust
- Candidate should have experience leveraging ITIL Standards to manage change requests in Development and Production environments and ensure all issues are mitigated and service-level agreements are met per clients’ business needs and requests
Our Global Technology Infrastructure Group is filled with innovators who love technology as much as you do. Together, you’ll use a disciplined, innovative and cost-effective approach to deliver a wide variety of high-quality products and services. You’ll work in a stable, resilient and secure operating environment where you—and the products you deliver—will thrive.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. Ready to use your expertise and experience to drive change? Apply today.