As an Infrastructure Service Support Analyst, you are responsible for providing our customers and clients with a stable, secure environment in which to conduct business and utilize the services provided by JPMorgan Chase. You will also be responsible for providing daily production support, assisting in reporting significant issues and their impacts to CCB management. You will have similar experiences in the past and would have very good written and verbal communication skills. You will foster strong, global relationships, and gain satisfaction by steering a global workforce through structured collaboration and the use of processes and technology.
- Incident call facilitation, coordination and communications during critical outage situations.
- Call documentation, queue management, ticket analysis and interface to all LOBs for incident impact analysis via the Production Assurance process.
- Single voice for our line of business and for cross line of business incidents
- Manage all communications for critical customer impacting incidents.
- Timely and accurate global incident reporting for all incidents
- Maintenance and informational updates on internal intranet web page and knowledgebase
- End to end view of issues for objectivity
- Guidance to all support staff and vendors in driving a coordinated approach for results.
- Influence senior technology leads across organizations to ensure timely resolution of incidents
5+ years of relevant experience within a technology environment is required
Incident management experience
Extensive customer service and client interaction skills
Experience conducting root cause analysis, documenting findings, and designing plans to rectify production issues
Ability to properly address and resolve production issues
Demonstrates excellent verbal and written communication skills necessary to work effectively with a variety of individuals and organizations
Advanced PC skills including Microsoft Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint
Able to work a 12 hour shift pattern as determined by the hiring manager (work schedule will include a weekend).
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.