The Consumer & Community Banking (CCB) Production Management, Digital Mission Control (DMC) manages digital channel availability on a 24x7 basis. The US day is supported by the teams in Columbus/Houston and the US overnight is supported by Singapore/India teams. The DMC is entrusted with production support responsibilities of Digital (online and mobile channels) applications. Its aim is to resolve 90% of all digital incidents without escalations and therefore has SMEs present onsite on all shifts 24x7.
- Utilize technical expertise and application knowledge to prevent, mitigate, and resolve production incidents.
- Ability to analyze critical production outages and provide path forward for resolution.
- Key decision taker in terms of failovers, isolating DC and preserving customer experiences.
- Drive monitoring operations visibility through tools such as CA APM (Wily), Splunk and Dynatrace.
- Leverage Tools expertise to perform targeted triage during major production outages.
- Drive Technical Bridges with information from monitoring tools and other sources.
- Act as the liaison between Monitoring team and Incident Managers for major production issues (P1s).
- Build strong relationships within a large organization - effecting change and trust.
- Ability to drive initiatives through reporting, metrics and operational feedback.
- Understanding goals beyond that of technology and integrate with business processes.
- Team leadership and human capital/talent management responsibilities.
- Flexible and adaptable in response to changing demands.
- Responsible for driving continuous service improvements through established processes.
- Drive gap analysis and Service Improvement for digital incidents.
What Are My Hours?
- To insure 12hr/7 day coverage from Singapore, a modified shift schedule is currently in place including 8hr/5day shifts and one on-call week per month.
- A bachelor’s degree in a technology related field
- Minimum of 7 years of experience/expertise in Java server side development, real time SOA and microservices using Spring boot.
- Experience in development/support of REST API interfaces, streaming applications (Spark streaming and Kafka), SQL and No-SQL DBs (specifically with Cassandra, HBase and MySQL).
- Strong hands on experience with Java/J2EE technologies
- Strong technical background – SME in at least two of the technologies: Middleware, Unix, DB2, Splunk, Dynatrace, WebSphere, Web Servers
- 'Customer Obsessed' mindset - preferably from technical support role
- Very good communications skills – managing global bridges/ writing executive notifications
- Experience working with geographically distributed and culturally diverse work-groups
- Experience in working in technology operations
- Strong problem solving skills – probing to understand flow logistics and engage relevant support
- General knowledge of IT infrastructure including networks, storage networks, infrastructure, load balancing, server clustering, databases and application architecture
- Proven analytical skills, especially in analysis of complex IT dependencies
- Ability to develop strong client relationships and to collaborate with project teams and technology partners
- Multi- tasking is essential – listening, writing, reviewing and sending executive communications
- Familiarity of internal Chase systems, especially HPSM, ITSM, TAMS, SEAL and CMDB.
- ITIL certification with emphasis on Service Operations is preferred
- Project management experiences – as a player and supervisor
- Self-motivated, learn quickly and deliver results with minimal supervision
- Quickly interpret customer problems and navigate through complex organizations
Our Consumer & Community Banking Group depends on innovators like you to serve nearly 66 million consumers and over 4 million small businesses, municipalities and non-profits. You’ll support the delivery of award winning tools and services that cover everything from personal and small business banking as well as lending, mortgages, credit cards, payments, auto finance and investment advice. This group is also focused on developing and delivering cutting edged mobile applications, digital experiences and next generation banking technology solutions to better serve our clients and customers.
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you’re not just working at a global financial institution. You’re an integral part of one of the world’s biggest tech companies. In 14 technology hubs worldwide, our team of 40,000+ technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $9.5B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will not only transform the financial services industry, but also change the world.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we’re building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you’re looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.